Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2015, 08:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the game wont go on full screen again
Old Oct 27 2015, 11:12 AM

Smile Mostly fixed

Still have to zoom in very closely to harvest a few trees on outside edge of farms. Otherwise game has been fixed. Thanks
Old Oct 28 2015, 12:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
If you carry the fertilizer from farm to farm, after about the third farm it seems to not work anymore. I would always click the green man before moving to the next farm. That seemed to work better.
Thanks. I clicked the green man between farms and it worked. It took longer than I'm use to but a lot faster than having to clear cache and go in and out of FT
Old Oct 28 2015, 05:55 PM

Interesting "bug" I figured out today - doesn't mean I have a fix or that it has anything to do with the current issues. I've been having problems planting certain spaces - for example - I'm planting clover and get all but 6 or 8 squares planted and there's nothing I can do to make those squares highlight. I clicked on the green man to get everything back - my eye is completely closed - moved a decoration that happened to be over those squares, and it worked perfectly. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Just thought you guys should know. (The decoration was a black cloud and lightening.)
Old Oct 28 2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Interesting "bug" I figured out today - doesn't mean I have a fix or that it has anything to do with the current issues. I've been having problems planting certain spaces - for example - I'm planting clover and get all but 6 or 8 squares planted and there's nothing I can do to make those squares highlight. I clicked on the green man to get everything back - my eye is completely closed - moved a decoration that happened to be over those squares, and it worked perfectly. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Just thought you guys should know. (The decoration was a black cloud and lightening.)
I've had trouble at times harvesting trees that have clouds over them. And every once in a while I have trouble harvesting if something is placed to close to flowers or the plots.

I worked for someone who had black clouds with lightening and that was the worst to harvest under them.
Old Oct 28 2015, 10:48 PM

Default Having problems, mods please check it out for me

whenever I am working on my farms, I am getting a lot of glitches where everything disapears or fades in and out while I am trying to work, this happens even if I don't have anything hidden and when I do hide something it does not stay hidden. I have to keep refreshing to see if it placed correctly.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=0&fb_bmpos=_0
Old Oct 28 2015, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by widow lyn View Post
whenever I am working on my farms, I am getting a lot of glitches where everything disapears or fades in and out while I am trying to work, this happens even if I don't have anything hidden and when I do hide something it does not stay hidden. I have to keep refreshing to see if it placed correctly.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...=0&fb_bmpos=_0
Hi widow lyn,
I have moved your post to the News & Announcements, New Release thread to be able to better answer you. This is caused by an Adobe Flash Player release last week that has caused many issues with the game that the developers are working on to fix. You can find information on this in the first post of this thread by Raul.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 29 2015, 06:49 AM

Did I miss the announcement telling us super neighbours can no longer buy multiples of decorations?
Old Oct 29 2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendiddy View Post
Did I miss the announcement telling us super neighbours can no longer buy multiples of decorations?
Hi Wendiddy

We sent an email to the developers about this problem with super neighbors not able to buy multiple items.
Old Oct 29 2015, 07:44 AM

Thank you marymarcel - I was also going to comment, that I am experiencing this issue as well - Superneighbors not able to buy multiple items also not able to delete items. Thought it was just a temporary glitch.
Closed Thread