Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 17 2017, 12:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMETI View Post
Hello everyone,

I am trying to build a waterfall on my farm which involves being able to overlap dirt paths on rivers however I can't do this as it will only allow me to put dirt paths on empty grass.

My friends can do it why can't I ? or has it got to do with my level (24) in the game ?

Thank you
Hi Dameti,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.
We can not tell you how to do this with dirt paths as that is layering. The only thing I can tell you is it can be done with the Freestyle Farm Designer tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2017, 07:43 PM

Angry Game stops working in Fullscreen mode

Hi, when I put my screen on fullscreen mode to play the game stops working or freezes up. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Also, farm works fine in minimized screen, just wont let me play fullscreen. Thank you
Old Oct 18 2017, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncullifer View Post
Hi, when I put my screen on fullscreen mode to play the game stops working or freezes up. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Also, farm works fine in minimized screen, just wont let me play fullscreen. Thank you
Hi ncullifer,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the display.
What browser are you using?
Have you tried a different browser to see if it will work ing that?
It could be that you do not have enough memory as the fullscreen does take more memory than the small screen.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also try clearing your browser cache. Instructions for several browsers are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2017, 12:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

it is getting to where farmtown is a bit frustrating to me in several browsers in full screen mode.

chrome:
this is a known issue for awhile, but will list it anyway. the scroll button to zoom in and out does not work. any new developments on when this will begin working?

so i began using firefox to play farmtown so i could zoom better and then this....

firefox:
when full screen is entered, and you zoom in, the entire farms is zoomed in and out in the top left 1/4 of the screen. i have uninstalled flash and java and reinstalled, did not help.

so then, even though i hate IE, i began using that, but randomly, while working in full screen, when moving from farm to farm, changing tools i use, etc, etc, the game will go back to the browser or will close out all together.

i have cleared my browswers cache, cleared the game memcache, done all suggestions i could find throughout the form.

any suggestions?

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 19 2017, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
it is getting to where farmtown is a bit frustrating to me in several browsers in full screen mode.

chrome:
this is a known issue for awhile, but will list it anyway. the scroll button to zoom in and out does not work. any new developments on when this will begin working?

so i began using firefox to play farmtown so i could zoom better and then this....

firefox:
when full screen is entered, and you zoom in, the entire farms is zoomed in and out in the top left 1/4 of the screen. i have uninstalled flash and java and reinstalled, did not help.

so then, even though i hate IE, i began using that, but randomly, while working in full screen, when moving from farm to farm, changing tools i use, etc, etc, the game will go back to the browser or will close out all together.

i have cleared my browswers cache, cleared the game memcache, done all suggestions i could find throughout the form.

any suggestions?
Hi cjbraswell,
The only thing I can think of is to uninstall and reinstall FireFox. IE has always been flaky for playing Flash games. I use Fire fox and mine works fine in large screen.
Old Oct 19 2017, 12:32 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi cjbraswell,
The only thing I can think of is to uninstall and reinstall FireFox. IE has always been flaky for playing Flash games. I use Fire fox and mine works fine in large screen.
yea, i had tried that, but i will try it again, leaving it uninstalled for a few days. will let you know if it helps.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 19 2017, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
yea, i had tried that, but i will try it again, leaving it uninstalled for a few days. will let you know if it helps.
Hi cjbraswell,
Beyond that I don't have anything else to offer. Only other thing I can think of would be a setting either in Firefox or on your computer causing the full screen window to only be 1/4 of the screen.
Old Oct 19 2017, 08:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Several times I have noticed the following on one of the forum pages. It is always on the first posting. It is starting to annoy me as to what it is and why is it showing up off and on? It says PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING, then a picture of something like a speedometer with 100 % on it. Then below that is says For important info, please go to www.photobucket.com/P500
Old Oct 19 2017, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Several times I have noticed the following on one of the forum pages. It is always on the first posting. It is starting to annoy me as to what it is and why is it showing up off and on? It says PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING, then a picture of something like a speedometer with 100 % on it. Then below that is says For important info, please go to www.photobucket.com/P500
Hi docmm,
Those are photos that were stored on photobucket site. We are only limited to a certain amount of views a month and then it shows that picture for updating. If you see any of those in the Game Guide please let us know. If they are pictures in other than moderators posts there is nothing we can do for those.
Old Oct 21 2017, 06:48 AM

Default Shrinking screen

How come I still have the shrinking screen but when I do my son´s farm on the same laptop, same IPS it´s not shrinking ?

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, drag farm, eye, farm order, farm stats, full screen, grid colours, mouse, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, sound