Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 21 2017, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
How come I still have the shrinking screen but when I do my son´s farm on the same laptop, same IPS it´s not shrinking ?
Hi CraigTH

I moved your post to the thread about Display issues.

My husband and I have the same problem, he got the shrinking window about 10 days ago and I'm still ok.

We all get the game through different Facebook servers, so no matter we can use same computer if your son facebook server is not affected then he will not get the shrinking window.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 21 2017, 07:21 AM

Default OK

OK Any sign of FB fixing it soon ? Bit of a PITA having to use the work around when you have a LOT of neighbour !
Old Oct 21 2017, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
OK Any sign of FB fixing it soon ? Bit of a PITA having to use the work around when you have a LOT of neighbour !
I'm sorry Craigh but Facebook usually dont give lot of information on a problem and sadly we have to wait till they fix it.

You can report the problem to them if you wish

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 22 2017, 07:26 AM

I've been getting what I can only call "sink holes" in my crop fields. I can still plant and harvest. They also move around to different farms. Mainly farm 1 and 33. Any suggestions?
Old Oct 22 2017, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've been getting what I can only call "sink holes" in my crop fields. I can still plant and harvest. They also move around to different farms. Mainly farm 1 and 33. Any suggestions?
Hi NJones,
As I am not sure what you are calling sink holes, I am not sure how to answer you. Do you mean different crops showing that were maybe a previous crop or areas where the crops don't show?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2017, 04:02 PM

Default iPad, how do I play

How do I play FarmTown on my IPad? Is this possible? I surely would like to!
Old Oct 27 2017, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyvb56 View Post
How do I play FarmTown on my IPad? Is this possible? I surely would like to!
Hi frostyvb,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display.
You will need a browser with Flash Player built in as Apple does not include one. I use Puffin for my Ipad, but realize there are something you can not do on the Ipad. Farm Town is not designed for playing on touchpads, phones or Ipads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2017, 06:06 PM

Is TrialPay no longer allowing for offers on FarmTown?
Old Oct 27 2017, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
Is TrialPay no longer allowing for offers on FarmTown?
Hi rjfxvii,
They are still there in the Earn Cash tab.
Old Oct 30 2017, 06:07 AM

Default Button problem

I don't know if this is a display issue, but here goes. For the past couple of weeks when clicking on the buttons to load facilities or make products the buttons (example +10 or +30), disappear for a second. This causes you to click slowly instead of being able to click in fast repetition. This really slows things down, especially when it takes 5-10 clicks to fully load an item or fully produce an item. It looks like the item box frames are slightly askew.
BTW, do you know when the gift glitch will be fixed?

[IMG][/IMG]

Tags
archived farm, coloured dots, display, display issues, drag farm, eye, farm order, farm stats, full screen, grid colours, mouse, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, sound