Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 27 2020, 06:34 AM

If I cash out a facility because it is at 100% can I start using facility again? What can I do?
Old May 27 2020, 07:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post
If I cash out a facility because it is at 100% can I start using facility again? What can I do?
Hi SallyHL,

When a service facility shows it is at 100% then it is full. You will not be able to load anymore into it until it drops below 100%. Friends working your service facilities will make that percentage drop faster than them not being worked.

When you open a service facility and look in the What's in Stock section, cashing out sells what is showing as Used. The percentage that you see there is how long until the next batch is completed. There is an amount and a time showing just above that bar that tells you how long it will take for that batch to complete.
Old Jun 01 2020, 10:05 AM

Default An update to my query and confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
It is possible that I am the one who is confused but I thought for sure there was another 5th item to the right of the best that showed the amount that I would get if I cashed out.
An update to my query and confusion. I now know what makes best amount slide off the screen to the right. It occurs when the second column labeled done has an 8 digit figure. Definitely no big deal. At least I am now sure that I was not imagining losing view of some information. As soon as I pressed store all the fourth column best amount came back into view.

Farming Since July 25, 2009
Old Jun 03 2020, 08:22 AM

Cool Start All Button

My Start All button on my Facility Manager is not filling my Activated Charcoal on any of my Charcoal Retort facilities. Even if you open the individual facility the Start All button at top doesn't fill it either. But the All button on the Activated Charcoal item fills it up. Help and thanks.

PS - I did fill them all up when I found this but would like to not have to do the individual if possible.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Old Jun 03 2020, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queleary View Post
My Start All button on my Facility Manager is not filling my Activated Charcoal on any of my Charcoal Retort facilities. Even if you open the individual facility the Start All button at top doesn't fill it either. But the All button on the Activated Charcoal item fills it up. Help and thanks.

PS - I did fill them all up when I found this but would like to not have to do the individual if possible.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
Hi quelaeary

Please open your Charcoal Retort Facility and make sure there is a check mark in the little box located in the upper left corner for Activated Carbon.

If the product is unchecked then it will not load using the Start ALL.

BTW, the link to your farms is not working, you have instructions on how to get it in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Jun 03 2020, 09:13 AM

Default Hello Farmers, the ingredient planner is currently not working, we will fix it later

I saw this message when I logged on, I didn't even know there was an ingredient planner.
Old Jun 03 2020, 09:21 AM

The check mark fixed it. Thanks.

I did think the link to my farm was too general but I copied the url while on my default farm.

Thanks again for your help. PS-not sure I ever noticed the check mark
Old Jun 03 2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbowles824 View Post
I saw this message when I logged on, I didn't even know there was an ingredient planner.
Hi jbowles

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Yes, we have the ingredient planner in some areas of the game, the following link will take you to the explanation for the Ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager, but you can also find it if you open a facility and click in the little notebook.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...22#post6298322
Old Jun 03 2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queleary View Post
The check mark fixed it. Thanks.

I did think the link to my farm was too general but I copied the url while on my default farm.

Thanks again for your help. PS-not sure I ever noticed the check mark
You are welcome queleary

If you want to get your farm link, then you need to follow the instructions given in the thread I sent you. Copying the link from the address bar while staying at your farms doesnt work.
Old Jun 03 2020, 05:17 PM

Default Ingredient Planner baits

I really like the Ingredient Planner feature. It makes it so easy to plan. However, the baits aren't showing correctly in the IP, now. It shows I am out of seawater bait, but my seacoasts show I have more than enough. The IP shows I have some freshwater bait, but my water/ponds/rivers show I have more. Thank you for your time.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility