Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 03 2011, 06:53 PM

I have just purchased all the tools. 5x5 harvester and 5x5 plower. My problem is when I go to help other farmers it will not appear so I can use it. I have tried putting all tools in the storage unit and also putting them all on one farm and trying to leave to help others from there. What am I doing wrong???
Annie
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie26 View Post
I have just purchased all the tools. 5x5 harvester and 5x5 plower. My problem is when I go to help other farmers it will not appear so I can use it. I have tried putting all tools in the storage unit and also putting them all on one farm and trying to leave to help others from there. What am I doing wrong???
Annie
They need to be in storage for you to use them.Then if you are hired multiple, you need to go to the yellow tool box and click the green arrow and your tools are there.
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie26 View Post
Annie
Hi, they need to be in storage. Have you tried using the extended tool bar to access the tools ?
Old Jun 03 2011, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
They need to be in storage for you to use them.Then if you are hired multiple, you need to go to the yellow tool box and click the green arrow and your tools are there.
Thanks!
Annie
Old Jun 05 2011, 11:57 AM

Farms only staying fertilized for two days again, lol...I'm gonna run out of piggie poop, lol ty for the help!
Old Jun 07 2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarlady View Post
Farms only staying fertilized for two days again, lol...I'm gonna run out of piggie poop, lol ty for the help!
I don't know they just don't make things like they used, nothing lasts these days
Old Jun 16 2011, 05:18 AM

Question

Is it the forklift worth buying and is it useful? I am planning to buy one if it is worth buying for. Thanks
Old Jun 16 2011, 07:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Default response to rhenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenzy View Post
Is it the forklift worth buying and is it useful? I am planning to buy one if it is worth buying for. Thanks
Personally, it has been my least favorite FC item.

Without the forklift, you can use the facility manager to collect from animal barns, and open each facility to stock & collect. You can do that from one farm without going to the farm where the facility is located.

What the forklift adds is the ability to collect "all" from each facility. You still have to open each facility to fill it with products, so I don't feel it is that much of a time saver. It uses fuel, if that is an issue for you.

I can see the potential for expansion of it's usefulness, perhaps in stocking facilities, or working in neighbor's facilities. That would make it worthwhile.
Old Jun 16 2011, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Personally, it has been my least favorite FC item.

Without the forklift, you can use the facility manager to collect from animal barns, and open each facility to stock & collect. You can do that from one farm without going to the farm where the facility is located.

What the forklift adds is the ability to collect "all" from each facility. You still have to open each facility to fill it with products, so I don't feel it is that much of a time saver. It uses fuel, if that is an issue for you.

I can see the potential for expansion of it's usefulness, perhaps in stocking facilities, or working in neighbor's facilities. That would make it worthwhile.
Thanks for the info. I was thinking that too thats why Im on a second thoughts if I spend 40 FC for that forklift if I can do the work by myself and its just little difference if I had the tools. Maybe I just buy another facilities like brewery or Pasta restaurant but wait with pasta restaurant thats another cheese consuming. Even though I got 3 dairy factories and 2 Dairy shed with hundred cows in it not including the cow milk I bought from neighbors I still run of cow milk and cheese. Ouch Perfume, banquet Hall, pool bar and bridal shop or brewery hummm hard to choose all of them are good choice I think but I only got 40 FC
Old Jun 16 2011, 12:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenzy View Post
I love the forklift. You can set the facility mange to done and click the facility in the top left after it empties it will move that facility to the bottom and move the next one over. This is the way I use it. I set the facilities to done then I will put the mouse in the top left corner then click store 6 times, this will empty 6 facilities as they get moved around, wait for everything to move around then click 6 more times, wait for everything to move around, and repeat till all the facilities are emptied. This saves a lot of time and clicking because you do not have to open each facility and wait for everything to load. Yes it uses fuel but if you have the refinery it is not an issue.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.