Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 19 2011, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan De Pla View Post
To be able to make decent farms again like I used to have I need at least 5 more farms. As I read with the current farms we can only add a certain amount of facilities. In the end what I did so my farms 1 thru 9 look reasonable I just put all my facilities on farm 10. It looks like a DUMP I hate it. I would love to have 3 farms (which might not be called farms) but Towns - Commercial Centres and Industrial Centers where you can plant your Restaurants in the Town (farm) the Facilities that produce revenue (shops etc) in the Commercial Centres and then the Facilities like shoe factory etc etc in the Industrial Center. On these Centers I would suggest no crops would be able to grow only flowers and trees to make it look nice and there could be roads traced before hand so that we can line our facilities according to a road map plan. Then we could use our Farms for farming and not have to clutter them with facilities. Now my facilities are so close to one another they look like dumps. I am ashamed of my number 10 farm which is a real dump.
So please Farm Town Developers think about this idea.
Regards
A long time farmer since 2009
i would not like the idea of ANYONE controlling the way i put together and decorate MY farms in any way, shape, or form! if you want to put your facilities on only 3 farms, then do so.. you have 7 other farms (so far) to do with as you wish, simple as that
Old Aug 19 2011, 04:44 PM

well, i see the gang is all here, but where are the mods hiding. and where is that Raul? hmmmm? i am going out on a limb and guessing that tonight we get the update early....say in about an hour.... that is 6:30pm. now lets not get our trees all twisted up. i did qualitfy with (guessing) lol just saying
Old Aug 19 2011, 04:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

last update we got came to me around 7.30pm friday evening, it is now 7.30 am Saturday morning and still no update
Old Aug 19 2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Here is a picture of them fully grown.

WOW!!! That is nice Jas. You are quite the artist and that was a lot of hard work.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
People who work my facilities don't have to run all over the place because I post in my work request the farms that have facilities and I have sent a request to all my farmer friends asking if they will do the same so we don't have to load up 10 farms only to find they have facilities on 2 of them.

I would like to see the devs make it to where when we click to help on facility requests, it would only highlight the farms which contain facilities. This would make it must easier on all of us.
I like that idea. But then there are those that put facilities on all 10 farms even if it just 1 or 2.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
They flower every 4 days then they get cut back down and grow again only to get cut down again. It is a vicious cycle. LOL
Have you thought about harvesting one each day? That way one would be full flower each day.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
hey stoneface im so glad you are on. you keep me entertained lol...by the way im allready in the bar...lol so you are the last to arrive....
Oh crop.... last one in has to leave the tip, and buy the last round.

unless I skip out the back door to buy #11

Old Aug 19 2011, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0643 View Post
here is a picture of them fully grown.

wow! Wow! Wow!
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxie63 View Post
i would not like the idea of ANYONE controlling the way i put together and decorate MY farms in any way, shape, or form! if you want to put your facilities on only 3 farms, then do so.. you have 7 other farms (so far) to do with as you wish, simple as that
i agree with you on that i do not want to be told how to do my farms.
Old Aug 19 2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
wonder how many pages we will hit before the update
Anyone want to make a guess, and what could the winner win?

Lets think about it
Closed Thread