Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2011, 01:56 AM

Default Question about farm upgrades

The first expansion of Farm 3 can be bought with 20 farm cash if one doesn't have 30 neighbors. If it is bought and expanded with coins, can farms 4, 5, etc. be bought with coins once that farm 3 is bought? Or, does each subsequent farm purchase require 30 neighbors in order to be bought with coins and not farm cash.
Old Aug 20 2011, 02:02 AM

lol, thats funny---can imagine james might wanna hit the trail pretty soon, before things break loose..i would leave right now and Join Raul at the club so he can Tie one on with the dev team, better to be passed out and asleep then trampled to death by crazed lunatics ..
Old Aug 20 2011, 02:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Hoe View Post
The first expansion of Farm 3 can be bought with 20 farm cash if one doesn't have 30 neighbors. If it is bought and expanded with coins, can farms 4, 5, etc. be bought with coins once that farm 3 is bought? Or, does each subsequent farm purchase require 30 neighbors in order to be bought with coins and not farm cash.
I think you will need the neighbours, My husband brought farm then went for next one and still needed neighbours

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 20 2011, 02:03 AM

Quote:
the only farm that requires neighbors is # 3...the rest are coins...4-10
Old Aug 20 2011, 02:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
All sizes of farm 3 require 30 neighbors to buy with coins, you can not buy the 12x12 with fc then the other sizes with coins if you do not have 30 neighbors. What you can do is to buy the 12x12 farm 3 with fc and leave it at that size and upgrade all the other farms to 24x24 with coins regardless of how many neighbors you have.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 20 2011, 02:41 AM

It's MY farm 11 and I want it now!!! *stomping around*
Old Aug 20 2011, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyroo View Post
wonders how many times james has heard this today :d

roflmao!!!
Old Aug 20 2011, 04:25 AM

Default Trouble with Farm Town

I just started having problems with farm town having connection problems and running very slow. Maybe we are getting our update!!!!! Let's all cross our fingers, eyes and toes!!!!
Old Aug 20 2011, 06:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Um no because then all my four day trees and flowers will not be harvested at the same time. I keep all my same time stuff that is always growing (trees, flowers, animal buildings, water) harvested at the same time. If I miss harvesting something in the round of harvesting that time stuff say 2 day stuff I don't harvest it until the others are ready again. Yes I am aware I am not normal but neither or the rest of you so stop looking at me like I have lost my mind, I know right where I left it it, is in the Rubber Room.
Jas, I guess that means I am not normal as well. I do the exact same thing. I do my hen coops in the am, and if I forget and that evening I come and do cows, I won't do the hens, will wait till the next day. I harvest my own trees but have a friend do my flowers. If she isn't online I wait to do trees so I keep all my 4 day flowers and trees on the same schedule. Just makes it easier to keep track of everything.
Old Aug 20 2011, 07:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
Jas, I guess that means I am not normal as well. I do the exact same thing. I do my hen coops in the am, and if I forget and that evening I come and do cows, I won't do the hens, will wait till the next day. I harvest my own trees but have a friend do my flowers. If she isn't online I wait to do trees so I keep all my 4 day flowers and trees on the same schedule. Just makes it easier to keep track of everything.
Great minds think alike.... What I have done is arranged my farms..2 2 day trees, 3 3 day trees 4 4 day trees 5 has 4 day trees.. 5 has all chop trees 6 has flowers .. that way I only have to worry check all farms to see what trees need doing.. It drives me made when working on others and they have a mixture of things and you have to hunt to see what can be harvested.
Closed Thread