Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2011, 06:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am happy with the new additions! Thanks Raul!!! Most make things easier and just getting use to every thing is my problem. But I will keep on keeping on. I started playing in Aug of 2009 and have loved every part as they come out. Just now learning how to post here> Have only been to this part a couple of times. Where do I put suggestions and such Please? Thanks again!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 29 2011, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthorn View Post
Thanks for all the updates. I think the removal of the last pop-up saying that there is no more work is a wrong thing to do: It is now uncertain whether all facilities have been worked or if a facility is taking longer to load. In the case of a facility taking longer to load it is likely that working that facility will be missed.
i agree that this pop-up let me know that i wasn't just stuck on loading a facility. if the number of facilities to work was correct i could just count and know, but that number isn't consistent. for instance one of my friends has a dairy, a sugar refinery, 2 mines and an oil pump on one farm. when i go to work this farm it always tells me there are 3 to work, but there are only 2 facilities available to work: the dairy and sugar.
Old Jul 29 2011, 06:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
I am happy with the new additions! Thanks Raul!!! Most make things easier and just getting use to every thing is my problem. But I will keep on keeping on. I started playing in Aug of 2009 and have loved every part as they come out. Just now learning how to post here> Have only been to this part a couple of times. Where do I put suggestions and such Please? Thanks again!!!
We have a section of the forum dedicated to suggestions. Many threads to post in

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 29 2011, 07:09 PM

Default no more facilities pop-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
i agree that this pop-up let me know that i wasn't just stuck on loading a facility. if the number of facilities to work was correct i could just count and know, but that number isn't consistent. for instance one of my friends has a dairy, a sugar refinery, 2 mines and an oil pump on one farm. when i go to work this farm it always tells me there are 3 to work, but there are only 2 facilities available to work: the dairy and sugar.
I totally agree with the other posts about the pop-up saying there were no more facilities. It was what let me know I was done on that farm. I know it tells you beforehand how many there are, but that number is not always correct, not to mention when there are 40+ facs on that one farm you can easily lose count. Please put that one pop-up back, for the sake of us old and blonde folks. Thanks so much!
Old Jul 29 2011, 07:12 PM

does anyone know for sure if the maple syrup will be made with the new red maple trees? I am assuming so, but I want to be sure. Thanks!

P.S. AWESOME new belt dryer and mixer, it helps with some of the most time-consuming facs!

p.p.s. I love, love, love the question mark for the service items and the "in storage" notice!!!!
Old Jul 29 2011, 07:19 PM
Account Not Linked

i love the way the belt dryer fits perfectly behind the drying facility and looks like it is part of the building, but most of all i love having less clicks with the belt dryer and mixer. well worth the fc!
Old Jul 29 2011, 07:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for a great update! I looove the new filter when im planting, will save me a ton of time and a small rain forrest as i wont have to keep written notes on what i need to plant next

Im a bit worried tho, because now that i have clicked the option to never ask me before putting things in storage again, im afraid i might miss click a tree or something that i dont want to put in storage when i am using the normal menus on a single item (not the put-in-storage-icon in the extended tools menu), its even more confusing when almost all the menus are in different order on different items. Is it possible to move the "Move to Storage" option down with the Delete option in the menu on the various items, or maybe disable autoadding to storage on single clicks?

Im actually a bit annoyed at those menus because they are all in different order, its especially frustrating when you can also gift the items youre clicking, i dont know how many times i have been redecorating a farm, moving something giftable, and all of a sudden it takes me to the gifting page with no warning or asking me if i want to send the item as a gift. So in short, maybe clean up the menus a bit and make them more similar for all items? Maybe add a confirmation popup like there is on the request item as gift option?

Ok, back on topic, looooooove this update!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 29 2011, 07:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Default White Pizza

Only long time players are going to be able to make one, there is a LOT of ingredients in them:

2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups chopped cooked chicken ****** meat
1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 medium tomato, sliced
1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese

So will the Dairy Processing Plant get more types of cheese? Will the Preserves Factory get more sauces?

You're going to need several of the facilities to compile this bad boy!!
Old Jul 29 2011, 07:38 PM

Default ft

hi thank you for the new update raul
Old Jul 29 2011, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Thanks for a great update! I looove the new filter when im planting, will save me a ton of time and a small rain forrest as i wont have to keep written notes on what i need to plant next

Im a bit worried tho, because now that i have clicked the option to never ask me before putting things in storage again, im afraid i might miss click a tree or something that i dont want to put in storage when i am using the normal menus on a single item (not the put-in-storage-icon in the extended tools menu), its even more confusing when almost all the menus are in different order on different items. Is it possible to move the "Move to Storage" option down with the Delete option in the menu on the various items, or maybe disable autoadding to storage on single clicks?

Im actually a bit annoyed at those menus because they are all in different order, its especially frustrating when you can also gift the items youre clicking, i dont know how many times i have been redecorating a farm, moving something giftable, and all of a sudden it takes me to the gifting page with no warning or asking me if i want to send the item as a gift. So in short, maybe clean up the menus a bit and make them more similar for all items? Maybe add a confirmation popup like there is on the request item as gift option?

Ok, back on topic, looooooove this update!!
Clicking the option to not ask before you put something in storage only lasts for that session. Once you leave your farm and come back it is reset.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread