Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2011, 06:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I remember when my grandfather got a tv, and it was a few more yrs till we got one...I remember mom's first REAL washer which she got after my sister was born...no more wringers...I also remember my other grandparents, making lye soap in the side yard in a huge kettle hung over a fire...I had to use the outhouse or chamber pots when I was there...I remember priming the pump for grandma so she could pump water to heat in a huge gas-fired copper tub to do laundry...I remember helping put the curtain sheers on a stretcher while they dried...I remember mowing the yard with a push mower, and watching my grandpa do the same until he was in his 80's...he would not use a gas mower...I remember selling corn and berries on their front porch- a baker's dozen for 50 cents for the corn...forget how much we charged for the berries...I remember drippings, and Treat, and fried mush...I remember gas wars for 15 & 25 cents a gallon.

I remember that we still don't have farm 11 or the new levels....sigh
Old Aug 24 2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
I remember when my grandfather got a tv, and it was a few more yrs till we got one...I remember mom's first REAL washer which she got after my sister was born...no more wringers...I also remember my other grandparents, making lye soap in the side yard in a huge kettle hung over a fire...I had to use the outhouse or chamber pots when I was there...I remember priming the pump for grandma so she could pump water to heat in a huge gas-fired copper tub to do laundry...I remember helping put the curtain sheers on a stretcher while they dried...I remember mowing the yard with a push mower, and watching my grandpa do the same until he was in his 80's...he would not use a gas mower...I remember selling corn and berries on their front porch- a baker's dozen for 50 cents for the corn...forget how much we charged for the berries...I remember drippings, and Treat, and fried mush...I remember gas wars for 15 & 25 cents a gallon.

I remember that we still don't have farm 11 or the new levels....sigh
Oh I remember so much of this! Still like fried mush...made some the other night in fact. Sure got lots of exercising mowing the lawn in those days
Old Aug 24 2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
yeah baby!!!! ty Raul!!
I purchased the 3x3 log truck and the 3x3 tree shaker, in order to work others farms. Why would anyone need to purchase these things for themselves and WHY did they not tell us when we purchased that they could NOT be used on any farm but your own? They told me that they used fuel, but Not that I wouldn't be able to use them on my neighbor's farms.. Lots of coins WASTED
Old Aug 24 2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattipo View Post
I purchased the 3x3 log truck and the 3x3 tree shaker, in order to work others farms. Why would anyone need to purchase these things for themselves and WHY did they not tell us when we purchased that they could NOT be used on any farm but your own? They told me that they used fuel, but Not that I wouldn't be able to use them on my neighbor's farms.. Lots of coins WASTED

Look in the 5th point of Rauls post--page 1--new update- CLEARLY states this...............

5. Log Truck with Chainsaw 3 x 3 (Coins): Chop up to 9 trees at once. This tool can not be used when working for others.
Old Aug 24 2011, 06:48 PM

why would people not buy it for there own farms with all the trees we need it is so much faster with them. they did tell us that they would only work on your on farms. but they do need to have that info in the store for people. the only tools you can use on others farms are the ones that cost fc
Old Aug 24 2011, 06:51 PM

just trying to figure out really do anybody ever read the post's or just whine and complain without reading anything?.just wondering..

crud,timeout city..isnt 171 pages a record????...lol
Old Aug 24 2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
just trying to figure out really do anybody ever read the post's or just whine and complain without reading anything?.just wondering..

crud,timeout city..isnt 171 pages a record????...lol
your so right on that. i think that all the time
Old Aug 24 2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
your so right on that. i think that all the time
We'll continue breaking the record until the devs give us F11

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Aug 24 2011, 07:06 PM

pls raul can you give us farm 11 and new levels soon. i have to go back to school soon and i will not have much time to fix my farm up the way i want so pls can we have it soon better than later thank you
Old Aug 24 2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
pls raul can you give us farm 11 and new levels soon. i have to go back to school soon and i will not have much time to fix my farm up the way i want so pls can we have it soon better than later thank you
My son wants it like a million years ago cos he wants to help me with my farm 11 so can understand where you are coming from! I sure hope I come on here when I wake up and its here!
Closed Thread