Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #711  
Old Aug 09 2011, 09:20 PM
Betty Josee Betty Josee is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Apr 13 2011
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Well speaking of which, it seams a little early to me, but I did just experience a glitch and notice I am now on a different server, so it might be soon. I'm just saying... but probably just wishful thinking.
I had a different server for a while today too and had a terrible time connecting.
I also was lagging so badly in the market tonight, when I went to a farm to work half the people in the market went with me. I couldn't completely disconnect from the market.
My normal server is WF32 but was using WF35 earlier.
  #712  
Old Aug 09 2011, 11:19 PM
susme48's Avatar
susme48 susme48 is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Oct 26 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 128
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

Well...just deleted my 'comments' since the topics were way off topic to start with...lol...so...

Here we are again...waiting and wondering...soon? or much later? ah to have a peek at Raul's day planner (if he has one) lol Or to be a fly on the wall wherever they are...but then I would probably just get swatted and could not come tell you all the news.

I certainly am eager to get another farm, but wonder how long it will be, before I am anxious for the next because I think I haven't got enough room!

Well, perhaps, it is time to get back to real life...if I have one.
  #713  
Old Aug 10 2011, 12:25 AM
al_bundy's Avatar
al_bundy al_bundy is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 09 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
Well...just deleted my 'comments' since the topics were way off topic to start with...lol...so...

Here we are again...waiting and wondering...soon? or much later? ah to have a peek at Raul's day planner (if he has one) lol Or to be a fly on the wall wherever they are...but then I would probably just get swatted and could not come tell you all the news.

I certainly am eager to get another farm, but wonder how long it will be, before I am anxious for the next because I think I haven't got enough room!

Well, perhaps, it is time to get back to real life...if I have one.
i dont think we will see a new release untill the end of the month as we only just got the last
__________________



Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
  #714  
Old Aug 10 2011, 06:28 AM
Docperk's Avatar
Docperk Docperk is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 04 2010
Posts: 672
Default

Yeah but I just notice this morning that I can no longer see the % of done my fields and animal buildings are it just tells me what the are and is Vertical like:
S
o
y
and that is all I see. Whats up with that?
__________________
Doc
  #715  
Old Aug 10 2011, 06:56 AM
1fritz 1fritz is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 06 2009
Posts: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Yeah but I just notice this morning that I can no longer see the % of done my fields and animal buildings are it just tells me what the are and is Vertical like:
S
o
y
and that is all I see. Whats up with that?
I have the same thing going on.

Fritz
  #716  
Old Aug 10 2011, 06:57 AM
StoneFace StoneFace is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 12 2010
Posts: 2,112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Yeah but I just notice this morning that I can no longer see the % of done my fields and animal buildings are it just tells me what the are and is Vertical like:
S
o
y
and that is all I see. Whats up with that?

I had the same situation last night. But they "seem" to be back to the old way again.

edit.... oops.... noticed that it is "normal" on FireFox, and not on Chrome.
  #717  
Old Aug 10 2011, 07:37 AM
jkmyer jkmyer is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 29 2010
Posts: 127
Default

mine is the same hubby's is normal he is on 32 I am on 36 or I was it is also missing.
  #718  
Old Aug 10 2011, 08:07 AM
earlgray earlgray is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Oct 20 2009
Posts: 783
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Yeah but I just notice this morning that I can no longer see the % of done my fields and animal buildings are it just tells me what the are and is Vertical like:
S
o
y
and that is all I see. Whats up with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I had the same situation last night. But they "seem" to be back to the old way again.

edit.... oops.... noticed that it is "normal" on FireFox, and not on Chrome.
I have the same issue, it is normal in Safari and Firefox, but messed up in Chrome. Some fields, mostly in lower or right part of screen are OK, but most vertical and just 3 letters, so % not showing.
__________________
Visit Jasmine's TeaTime Acres
Please stop by for a complimentary cuppa & tasty pastry!
(Level 982, farming since August 2009.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm


DB:W20, MPS:C20
  #719  
Old Aug 10 2011, 08:36 AM
ghostkitten ghostkitten is offline
 
Join Date: May 29 2009
Posts: 297
Default

With me , FT always plays up for 2 weeks before a big land upgrade..Never fails...So I'm going to say 2 weeks from tomorrow..-)
__________________
Please Do Not tell me to Clear My Cache Or Update My Flash Player or Clear My Macromedia Files Because I've already done this before I posted a Question.....
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2322&farm_ix=Y
  #720  
Old Aug 10 2011, 08:48 AM
sillybug1 sillybug1 is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Jun 16 2010
Posts: 11
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Rut Roh....

Please oh please oh please remove the information that is now at the tip of our cursor and put it back the way it was....it is much more convenient to be able to see the percentage of our crops growth then it is to continually see what we are harvesting....sorry, but this is not a good improvement, it's a pain in the wazoooooooo


thanks for reading!
silly
__________________

Visit 's Farm


DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.