Old Feb 16 2013, 03:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn View Post
I am also having irrigation issues. I haven't purchased the new sprinkler, I have the orange sprinkler. I water after I plant and only part of the field is being irrigated resulting in different ready times on each field
I am having the same problem, hope it gets fixed fast as is a pain.
Old Feb 16 2013, 04:02 PM
Account Not Linked

when you water with the purple sprinkler(or when I water) if there are flowers on the farm, they all bloom all pretty like but it is a trick don't say that in a mean way. I thought I was losing my mind this morning. I harvested them,thinking well they are ready. Went to the next farm, a short time later went back to the one I harvested the flowers on, and they are back with 7 hours to go. Trying to Trick the ole Women are Ya Raul LOL
Old Feb 16 2013, 04:19 PM

Default Purple sprinkler owners watering neighbours farms

For those who own the purple sprinkler and who are worried by the fact that when they try to use the brown sprinkler to water a neighbour's farm, the farm selector pops up showing their own farm names instead - ignore the incorrect farm names, and just select the farm(s) to water by their position in the selector. The sprinkler will water your neighbour's farm(s) as it should.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Feb 16 2013, 05:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the update, love the ability to see which start all tool affects which building, (altho that is really confusing to some, as always), but what happened to the 'easy' fix of splitting trees and flowers away from crops when hiring? Fingers crossed for next update, I know there's always a lag in what we wish for and when it gets coded. Just a little reminder....

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 16 2013, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

With all the "new and improved" features the red sprinkler had quit working correctly. I, like many other people, have had trouble with the red sprinkler only partially watering crops and trees. Now my crops and trees are all screwed up with different harvest dates. When is this issue going to be fixed? I paid real money for the sprinkler and I should be able to correctly use it.
Old Feb 16 2013, 06:12 PM
Account Not Linked

ok this morning I hired someone from the market and had them harvest and plow i planted crops and sprinkled them with the red sprinkler and clicked save before i left the farm I went back just a few minutes ago and found that my crops are a mess i have half or partial field ready in 1.6 days and the rest ready in 6.3 hours and on some i have them ready in 1.9 days and partial ready 16.3 hours each farm i planted and sprinkled this moring is a mess one has crops partially ready in 20. hours and the other part in 50 min. no way am i going to be able to manage this. i have some ready to harvest and not sure i want to replant . im on wf-38 have cleard cache and did farmtown memcache have rebooted that doesnt do a thing for it. please advise as soon as possible so i know if i should stop using the sprinkler thanks you
Old Feb 16 2013, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Add me to the list of farmers who are experiencing problems with their watered farms. A couple of my farms are showing as watered in patches only, some are showing as not watered at all even though I did water them. sigh............
Old Feb 16 2013, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Add me to the list of farmers who are experiencing problems with their watered farms. A couple of my farms are showing as watered in patches only, some are showing as not watered at all even though I did water them. sigh............
I think we all are having this trouble.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2013, 07:08 PM

The flowers I froze reverted to their previous stage when I refreshed my farm. Darn it, it is not working!
Old Feb 16 2013, 07:23 PM

I too have this issue but mine sofar is minor, on one farm only 12 crops out of 1280 i planted that was not ready after using my red sprinkler to make them grow faster, thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I think we all are having this trouble.

Tags
train