Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 16 2016, 12:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Not always. I didn't get any warning that I was at my neighbor limit. I wrote here a few months ago asking why when I tried to add a new neighbor that the previous one I tried to add disappeared. It was because at 60 neighbors I was at my limit and I didn't know it.
Hi ccheney,

You have 83 neighbours. If you do not have the message telling you that you are at your limit, try only adding one or 2 at a time, wait until they are added then see if you can add another.
Old Jul 16 2016, 12:56 PM

I can not find where I can post a new question so I hope someone can find this one. A neighbor made me a Super Neighbor about a week ago and all was going well until 2 days ago. Now I no longer have access to any of her tools nor can I work there. She says she has had this problem before and has to re-add the person(s). She keeps trying to re-add me but nothing is working. She says she has 20+ SN's. I am a Super Neighbor on another farm where I am the only SN and there has been no problem. This is very frustrating. Any suggestions?
Old Jul 16 2016, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaI View Post
I can not find where I can post a new question so I hope someone can find this one. A neighbor made me a Super Neighbor about a week ago and all was going well until 2 days ago. Now I no longer have access to any of her tools nor can I work there. She says she has had this problem before and has to re-add the person(s). She keeps trying to re-add me but nothing is working. She says she has 20+ SN's. I am a Super Neighbor on another farm where I am the only SN and there has been no problem. This is very frustrating. Any suggestions?
Hi NinaI

I'm sorry this is happening to you, but I think your neighbor has reached her limit to add more superneighbors.

The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors.

Super Neighbors has a limit too, and it is also based on neighbors IDs. So the amount of superneighbors is about 20

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 16 2016, 03:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Winger View Post
Yes, I confronted this neighbor today. It appears this neighbor G has a wife and kids that play on his account. My conversation with him in the past have given me headaches, which tells me I am talking to many people not one. So today, I did not cuss in the conversation but they sure did! These people harvest but not plow and they fight to own all my fish, like they are the only neighbour I have. They give Great Britain a bad name.
Hi Gee Winger,
If they are still able to work please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2016, 04:18 PM

Question unwanted neighbor

I have unfriended someone and obviously she isn't a neighbor any more but she used to be a super neighbor, my problem is she is still coming on my farm and working ....how can this be ?
Old Jul 19 2016, 04:44 PM

Default no photos showing in neighbor bar

Hi, no matter how many times I load my game, the photos of all my neighbors are only showing as white silhouettes. What can be done and does it affect my game. I find it hard to find any particular neighbor
Thanks
Old Jul 19 2016, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredam View Post
I have unfriended someone and obviously she isn't a neighbor any more but she used to be a super neighbor, my problem is she is still coming on my farm and working ....how can this be ?
Hi fredam

I moved your post to the thread for Neighbors

This was posted in September, 2015 release

Post-Release Updates - September 30th, 6:50PM

- New 'Remove Neighbour' option in your neighbour bar.
- Bug Fix: If you removed a neighbour that was your Super Neighbour as well, you don't have a way to remove him from your Super Neighbour list as he will not appear on your Neighbour Bar. Moving forward we will remove those Super Neighbours automatically.

Are you sure you deleted them as neighbors?

If you did and they stil can work your farms then please contact Support team.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Old Jul 19 2016, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Hi, no matter how many times I load my game, the photos of all my neighbors are only showing as white silhouettes. What can be done and does it affect my game. I find it hard to find any particular neighbor
Thanks
Hi jules1954

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If after a few minutes the pics are not showing up, then click in Play button and check if your neighbors pics are there. If not click in Play button again.

Old Jul 19 2016, 04:56 PM

Hi Marymarcel,I deleted them as neighbors and blocked them, Thank you for your prompt reply, I will contact support .
Old Jul 19 2016, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredam View Post
Hi Marymarcel,I deleted them as neighbors and blocked them, Thank you for your prompt reply, I will contact support .

Very welcome fredam

Tags
add neighbor, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools