Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 30 2020, 11:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Her avatar name is Crystal. I have sent her a message, no response yet. Her green light is on, I went to each of her farms & did not see her on any of them. It's strange, if I'm standing next to the avatar on my 1st farm her avatar picture is missing from my neighbor bar but if I go to one of my other farms her avatar picture is there. How can the avatar hang around for days, after 10 minutes aren't we disconnected from the main frame & wouldn't that make the avatar disappear?
Hi WillowTreeFarm,

If you and her are online and you are both on the same farm, then yes you would see here, if she is online but not on your farm then no you shouldn't see her and the same applies if you go offline, you shouldn't see her.

I've visited your farm and can see her avatar there. This is a weird issue that we've not come across before.

I'm probably going to have to send you to support so they can take a look at this. I've tried some clearing on your account so please close your browser, reopen then load your game and see if you can still see her.
Old May 30 2020, 12:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi WillowTreeFarm,

If you and her are online and you are both on the same farm, then yes you would see here, if she is online but not on your farm then no you shouldn't see her and the same applies if you go offline, you shouldn't see her.

I've visited your farm and can see her avatar there. This is a weird issue that we've not come across before.

I'm probably going to have to send you to support so they can take a look at this. I've tried some clearing on your account so please close your browser, reopen then load your game and see if you can still see her.
UPDATE: She answered my PM and reloaded her game but the avatar is still on my farm.
I closed my browser, reopened it, loaded game and she is still there. I'm going to PM her on facebook & see if I can get her to reload her game.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by WillowTreeFarm; May 30 2020 at 02:58 PM.
Old May 30 2020, 01:00 PM

TAZ - Sorry +/- did not fix it BUT FYI I did fix it by logging out of CHROME and logging into Internet Explorer then logging out of IE and logging back into Chrome sounds like you may have another Chrome issue ..... I tried before that just logging out and back into Chrome and it gave me the same bad results. I do have 71% storage now on Chrome vs the 99% it was showing earlier and I can see the farms box again. Had me worried ...
Old May 30 2020, 01:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
TAZ - Sorry +/- did not fix it BUT FYI I did fix it by logging out of CHROME and logging into Internet Explorer then logging out of IE and logging back into Chrome sounds like you may have another Chrome issue ..... I tried before that just logging out and back into Chrome and it gave me the same bad results. I do have 71% storage now on Chrome vs the 99% it was showing earlier and I can see the farms box again. Had me worried ...
Hi Domer,
I am glad you got it back. Not sure why it disappeared, but could have been a 1 time glitch.
I have noticed that you have not sold your non-ingredients at least in the month back that I see. Those items in your storage will build up your storage percentage a lot. So I do recommend you go to the market, set the filter to Non-ingredients (for me), and sell those to lower your storage amount. Cashing out your services has no effect on the storage as those items are in the facilities and not in the storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
UPDATE: She answered my PM and reloaded her game but the avatar is still on my farm.
I closed my browser, reopened it, loaded game and she is still there. I'm going to PM her on facebook & see if I can get her to reload her game.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,

Just to let you know, when you edit your post to add more information after we've seen it, we don't get notified . Please do a new post if you want to add more information a bit later.

I'm sorry to hear that has not worked. If you have not already done so, please contact support about this as there is nothing else we can offer you from the forum.

In case you need information on how to do that:

To contact them, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you don't get the automatic response today, or can't find it, please see this post for help with that:

Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Old Jun 04 2020, 04:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Super Neighbor Issue

Every time I log out one of my super neighbors is removed as a super neighbor. How do I fix this issue?
Old Jun 04 2020, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyFT View Post
Every time I log out one of my super neighbors is removed as a super neighbor. How do I fix this issue?
Hi JennyFT,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours and Super Neighbours. We always keep related posts in the same threads so the developers can easily find any trends with any issues that may happen.

How many Super Neighbours do you have? This can happen when you have too many. You should be fine at around the 20 mark, BUT it could be less than that as it does depend on the length of the IDs of your SNs as to how many will fit in the database. If this is the case, you will have to remove some to make room for someone else to be your SN.

If you are not sure how many you have, click on anyone in your neighbours bar at the bottom of your game screen, and chose Order by Super-Neighbour, then count all your neighbours that have a red dot on their picture.

If you would like us to check for you, then we need a link to your farm please. If you need instructions on how to get your farm link you can find those by clicking on this link: Farm Link and Start Date
Old Jun 06 2020, 02:31 AM

Default Neighbor Requests-do they go into cyberspace if you are full?

On your neighbors tab, if your neighbors limit is full, I understand that you can accept any neighbor request that is sent to you.

My question is about after we click accepting the neighbor on their side, what happends when the request pops up right afterwards for us to send them a neighbor request? After we've accepted their neighbor request, if your own list is maxed out on neighbors, is there any point to clicking that request or does it goes in to cyberspace?
Old Jun 06 2020, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbergstrom1 View Post
On your neighbors tab, if your neighbors limit is full, I understand that you can accept any neighbor request that is sent to you.

My question is about after we click accepting the neighbor on their side, what happends when the request pops up right afterwards for us to send them a neighbor request? After we've accepted their neighbor request, if your own list is maxed out on neighbors, is there any point to clicking that request or does it goes in to cyberspace?
Hi vbergstrom1,

No there's no point clicking it when you know your list is full. I wouldn't bother trying if you like the neighbours you currently have. There have been cases where people have sent a request despite that message but one of several things can happen, the request will look like it was sent and they might still get it, but the background of the friend in the My Neighbours tab doesn't turn yellow like it should and when they accept it you could either lose a neighbour you already had, or it won't work and you still don't get them as a neighbour.
Old Jun 10 2020, 04:09 AM

Default Designing Super Neighbors Farm

Hello Farmtown Players. I have asked my SN to Design 1 of my Farms . I have all the Hands to Design but she can’t use them . Why ? I have already clicked on allow to Design. Are SN not able to use the purple Hand to Design Other SN Farms ?

Tags
add neighbor, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools