Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 05 2014, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hen3 View Post
hi why do i keep loosing facilities im getting really fed up and cant afford to keep replacing
them x

Hi!

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are those facilities showed up in your facility manager?

Please try all suggestions given in the first post of this thread, if you still cant find your facilities, then post again with a list of your lost facilities.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 08 2014, 09:03 AM

Default Crops and trees invisible

This morning on Farm 12 after I harvested crops and planted new ones they disappeared. I have reloaded, cleared my caches, etc. still gone. Also the eye above the toolbox is gone. It is in the extended toolbox.
Also, on Farm 19, one third of my crops are invisible. They are ready to be harvested, the other two thirds were there, I harvested those and replanted.
Any help would be appreciated.
Old Apr 08 2014, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
This morning on Farm 12 after I harvested crops and planted new ones they disappeared. I have reloaded, cleared my caches, etc. still gone. Also the eye above the toolbox is gone. It is in the extended toolbox.
Also, on Farm 19, one third of my crops are invisible. They are ready to be harvested, the other two thirds were there, I harvested those and replanted.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hi!

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI,to clear your game memory.You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check again.

If the problem continues please provide a link to your farm,instructions on how to get it in my signature.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 08 2014, 12:28 PM

I am new to the Farm Town, and want to know how I buy tools, half way through harvesting or chopping I can't do any more because I can't get tools to work.
Old Apr 08 2014, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra hesse View Post
I am new to the Farm Town, and want to know how I buy tools, half way through harvesting or chopping I can't do any more because I can't get tools to work.
You buy tools in the store. There is a separate section there for tools.
When are the tools stopping work? Are you working on your own farm or someone else's farm using their tools? If it is someone else's farm have them make sure you can use their fuel or make sure you have enough to do the job.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2014, 04:54 PM

Default missing facility

One of my semi trucks as seemed to disappeared. i used to have 2 and now i can find only one. Any ideas what could have happened to it?
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0193&farm_ix=0

Last edited by ggolay; May 09 2014 at 04:15 PM.
Old Apr 11 2014, 05:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggolay View Post
One of my semi trucks as seemed to disappeared. i used to have 2 and now i can find only one. Any ideas what could have happened to it?
You will need to provide a link to your farm for us to be able to check it. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to post a manual link here in a reply. Instructions on how to create that link are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2014, 04:11 PM

Default missing new tree shaker

hi, i am sorry to be a bother , but my daughter sent me the new tree shaker as a gift , so i accepted it in farm 21 then put it in my storage, now it has gone i can't find/use it, please help thanku
Old Apr 15 2014, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzie joan View Post
hi, i am sorry to be a bother , but my daughter sent me the new tree shaker as a gift , so i accepted it in farm 21 then put it in my storage, now it has gone i can't find/use it, please help thanku
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about missing items. Please post a link tp your farm so we can check this. The automatic linking does not work, so you will need to manuall create and paste a link in a reply here. Instructions on how to create that link are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Old Apr 15 2014, 04:41 PM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...456&farm_ix=16
thanku hope this works

Tags
missing, missing buildings, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees