Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 19 2015, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Seems every time we get a new facility it affects the wall requests. I'm not getting mine again. Help please.
Hi Vonda,
I moved your post tothe thread about news feed posts. We all are having this problem. It has nothing to do with getting new facilities. We got 3 others earlier last week and it didn't happen. It's the same as last time, the developers have not changed anything, it is a facebook problem. We're all waiting for it to be fixed.

At this time all you can do is watch your news feed, your friends wall, or look in the Games feed provided by facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2015, 08:36 AM

I have browsed this thread, checked all the settings, and short of going to each of my neighbors timelines, I find nothing blocked. yet, I cannot see any farmtown wall requests. It says, 'We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall'
Please help me. I need to work another's facilities to finish a quest.
Thank you
Old Feb 20 2015, 08:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Morkassel View Post
I have browsed this thread, checked all the settings, and short of going to each of my neighbors timelines, I find nothing blocked. yet, I cannot see any farmtown wall requests. It says, 'We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall'
Please help me. I need to work another's facilities to finish a quest.
Thank you
Hi there,

That link is broken for the time being. It's the same problem as last time, the developers have not changed anything, it is a facebook problem. We're all waiting for it to be fixed.

At this time all you can do is watch your news feed, your friends wall, or look in the Games Feed provided by facebook.
Old Feb 20 2015, 09:09 AM

is there a problem with farm town wall requests as neither myself my partner and our daughter are able to .get them . it just comes up we were unable to find any friends who needed help on your news feed
Old Feb 20 2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crilly View Post
is there a problem with farm town wall requests as neither myself my partner and our daughter are able to .get them . it just comes up we were unable to find any friends who needed help on your news feed
Hi crilly

Yes, the link is broken because of Facebook

Raul has posted in his notes

Known Issues

- The 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link is currently not working. This happened a few days ago as well, it was a facebook bug and they fixed it later on. But a couple of days ago it happened again, hopefully facebook will fix it soon, if not we will try to come up with some workaround.

You can go to your news feed, your friends walls, or check the Games Feed provided by facebook.
Old Feb 20 2015, 11:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just an FYI, I made a custom list and that works fairly well, altho I am not seeing everyone I put on the list. The Games Feed is worthless, I have tried 3 times since last night and it's not showing me anything.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 20 2015, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Just an FYI, I made a custom list and that works fairly well, altho I am not seeing everyone I put on the list. The Games Feed is worthless, I have tried 3 times since last night and it's not showing me anything.
Hi dnana,
The problem with the games feed is after you have looked at it then Facebook says you have seen what was there and will not show them again, so the next time you go into it it will be empty. I leave that page open and right click to open any work in a new tab. That way when I close the work tab I can still go back to the games feed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2015, 01:23 PM

Default Newsfeed post Problems

Why am I all of a sudden receiving this error message when I've asked my neighbors if they have posted work requests and they say yes they have?...We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9161&farm_ix=Y
Old Feb 20 2015, 01:24 PM

Default Newsfeed post Problems

I see this is a facebook issue and not farmtown...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9161&farm_ix=Y
Old Feb 20 2015, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaf102 View Post
Why am I all of a sudden receiving this error message when I've asked my neighbors if they have posted work requests and they say yes they have?...We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall

Hi vaf102

The developers havent changed anything, it is Facebook problem.

Raul has posted in his notes

Known Issues

- The 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link is currently not working. This happened a few days ago as well, it was a facebook bug and they fixed it later on. But a couple of days ago it happened again, hopefully facebook will fix it soon, if not we will try to come up with some workaround.

You can go to your news feed, your friends walls, or check the Games Feed provided by facebook.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests