Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2016, 06:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I was just harvesting one of my farms and noticed on the farm grid at the top left that there is a red dot on farm 1 - what could that be? TIA
Hi dcsully,

Are you sure you were on one of you own farms? The only time you should see a red dot in the farm grid is if you are on a farm you have been made super neighbour for and they have given you permission to design that farm.

If your were on your own farm and not someone elses please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that clears the red dot.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 17 2016, 06:49 AM
Account Not Linked

So when are you going to raise the levels? I'm at level 725 and that's as high as they go. No point in playing this game anymore if I can't earn farm cash by leveling up.
Old Apr 17 2016, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manders175 View Post
So when are you going to raise the levels? I'm at level 725 and that's as high as they go. No point in playing this game anymore if I can't earn farm cash by leveling up.
The game just raised the levels about 3-4 weeks ago. Expect new levels approximately 4 times annually. That's $100 Farm cash for every player to attain..... a LOT of free money, dontcha think?

The game will only continue (7years now) if it is not losing money for those who develop the game. I wish every player could buy some farm cash ($40 twice a year would get you 500 FC) ... that's about $6.50 a month
Old Apr 17 2016, 08:56 AM

On my list of "My Neighborhood Chains" in a player who is not my neighbor or friend. I can't find him anywhere and it puzzles me. Is there an explanation? Thank you.
Old Apr 17 2016, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
On my list of "My Neighborhood Chains" in a player who is not my neighbor or friend. I can't find him anywhere and it puzzles me. Is there an explanation? Thank you.
Hi Grammy,
This could be someone you have removed as a neighbor, but they have not removed you or someone you accepted his neighbor request and didn't send one back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2016, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by manders175 View Post
Hi manders,
Even though you are not going up in levels currently your experience points are still going up as you work. When the next group of levels are add you will then jump up to the level for the amount of experience you have. So there is a point to keep playing as you will get those farm cash when they next add levels again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grammy,
This could be someone you have removed as a neighbor, but they have not removed you or someone you accepted his neighbor request and didn't send one back.
That makes sense, but he isn't even a friend. What if he blocked me? Could he still be on my NCC list even though I can't find him anywhere?
Old Apr 17 2016, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
That makes sense, but he isn't even a friend. What if he blocked me? Could he still be on my NCC list even though I can't find him anywhere?
Hi Grammy,
Yes. I have a couple on mine who have dropped me and they still show on it.
Old Apr 17 2016, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grammy,
Yes. I have a couple on mine who have dropped me and they still show on it.
Thanks, Taz, the question is closed!!!
Old Apr 17 2016, 11:27 AM

back again..if i have more than 1 of a particular,(2 bakery)..i can add those if i have 1 already in the contest?
Closed Thread