Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 01 2019, 06:59 AM

Default 20 hour last step? S/B 2 hrs

Blue box co-op quest: Bucket Hat 20 hrs? NOPE should be 2 hrs. PLUS I had it unchecked not to produce. I did go back, checked the box, and proceed with the final step of the quest. Well, still 20 hrs showing instead of 2 hours. Can you fix it?
Thanks!
Diane Bollinger
Old Jul 01 2019, 07:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbupnow View Post
Blue box co-op quest: Bucket Hat 20 hrs? NOPE should be 2 hrs. PLUS I had it unchecked not to produce. I did go back, checked the box, and proceed with the final step of the quest. Well, still 20 hrs showing instead of 2 hours. Can you fix it?
Thanks!
Diane Bollinger
Hi Diane,

I have moved your post to the thread about co-operative quests.

I'm sorry this has happened, but there is no way to correct it. Even if it was fixed it would not correct the time now the step is started, it would only correct it for future quests. There has been a problem with that quest in the past, however every time it is tested it shows the correct time so it's very hard to try to fix.

Have a look in 2hrs and see if it's still showing not done. If it's not all I can suggest is you report it to support.
Old Jul 05 2019, 08:15 AM

Sorry but I can't find another better place to ask this. What happens to products purchased in coop quests and not used because quest expired or the facility was not owned?
Old Jul 05 2019, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
Sorry but I can't find another better place to ask this. What happens to products purchased in coop quests and not used because quest expired or the facility was not owned?
Hi jeemersmom

Once you buy a product for you cooperative quest, it is added to your storage so you can use that product to sell at market or use in other facility you own.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 14 2019, 07:28 PM

Angry co-op quests

I'm not sure where to post this. It seems that since I've purchased a few FC facilities over the last few months I am getting far too many co-op quests for FC facilities I don't own. This particular 7 day time period I am having problems completing enough quests to earn the 2 FC. I even always wait a couple of days after I've claimed the FC to do more to give me a little leeway, but this time it's out of control. Aren't there enough coin products/ facilities to not have to do FC ones?:confused.
Old Jul 14 2019, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
I'm not sure where to post this. It seems that since I've purchased a few FC facilities over the last few months I am getting far too many co-op quests for FC facilities I don't own. This particular 7 day time period I am having problems completing enough quests to earn the 2 FC. I even always wait a couple of days after I've claimed the FC to do more to give me a little leeway, but this time it's out of control. Aren't there enough coin products/ facilities to not have to do FC ones?:confused.
Hi msdragonfly,
I moved your post to the subject thread about co-op quests.
I am sorry that has happened to you, but the quests are randomly assigned. What facilities you may have or not have are not considered when your co-op quests or regular quests are assigned to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2019, 07:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Doing co-ops have completed 15 more than a week has passed and it still wont let me redeem to farm cash getting message saying not enough quests have been completed

HELP
Old Jul 26 2019, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by looby_lou View Post
Doing co-ops have completed 15 more than a week has passed and it still wont let me redeem to farm cash getting message saying not enough quests have been completed

HELP
I get that sometimes and just close the game and reopen and it's ok -- if it's the right time. Sometimes, I have to wait another minute.
Old Jul 26 2019, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by looby_lou View Post

HELP
Hi looby_lou,
This sometimes happens if you are waiting with your farms open for the time to go by to collect.
First try closing your farms and reopening them.

If that does not get the button to turn blue then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You may need to run the memcache clearing a couple times for it to work.

If you still can't get it to work please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2019, 06:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Default coops

It worked got my 2 farmcash....closed then opened many thanks

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes, not enough quests comp..