Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 06 2010, 10:54 AM

How do get the new levels, I'm at 100, how do I get to 110?
Old Jul 06 2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry K View Post
I guess when they add more levels
Old Jul 06 2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry K View Post
At the moment 100 is the top level, till such time the developers add new levels.
If your XP is pretty high, you probably went straight to level 100 skipping 91 - 99
Old Jul 06 2010, 11:05 AM

RobTerry..............thx 4 the info.

Terry K
Old Jul 06 2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Perhaps the idea is not to have ALL of the facilities. Perhaps one should pick a theme and do it. If they had all come out at the same time, perhaps one could have just decided what they wanted to do and picked some out of the many. I know I have enough facilities, but if I had realized what all was coming, I would not have bought some that I did. Now I am very slow to buy the farmcash ones, so that I am sure, or nearly sure, that when I lay down the farmcash, I actually get the best choice for me. If I buy many more, I will probably end up putting some in storage and exchanging them occasionally.
Totally agree

I first went with the Juice Factory and Dairy Plant (for the higher income). Now they are a distant second place to the Cellar and 4 wineries. The oil rigs on each farm and the Refinery are really no brainers.... for the fuel supply and for added income both.

So I plant a LOT of grapes, and realize anywhere from 3-7 million per day for each set of 4-farms. I was thinking I would spend a lot when the upgrades came out. But other than one Victorian and a few red Jaguars etc, I still have 130 mill to spend at each farm...... no where near that other poster with 1.5 Billion

Not into the bait (I mean Sushi) think or making pizza and tacos. And one can exchange all their gifts for flour, sugar, etc., and not have to plant as much of that.
Old Jul 06 2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
yes i have done that from the adobe site like 4 times already have also deleted the cdn.slashkey folder and have emptied cache each time did both.... nothing seems to help...... yes i reboot also when do both of them...... nothing is helping i actually did both yesterday when it was acting up along with emptying cache and deleting temp files on my pc emptied my trash etc....... nothing is helping.....
Are you using FireFox?

If so, have you upgraded to version 3.6.6 which is supposed to address some of the particular FarmTown issues that came with version 3.6 The new 3.6.6 is only about 10 days old or so

or

You may want to switch to browser Google Chrome
Old Jul 06 2010, 11:47 AM

Getting some of the new facilities is impossible for those who cannot pay real cash. If you weren't a high enough level when the facilities came about you can now discriminate on what you want to do. I was at max level and in hindsight would have purchased differently but now can't get more because I have been unemployed for 2 years.
Old Jul 06 2010, 11:48 AM

When I go to the Marketplace I do not see any names of the people in the room, and when they type out anything the little pop-up doesn't come up...so you are left guessing who said what. I hope this gets fixed soon, it started with the new upgrade.
Old Jul 06 2010, 11:58 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwii View Post
To those who say we are whining about FC..well God Bless you..you must be working but many aren't. Why cut down trees and we can't afford to make something from them. I can't buy FC (limited income) items and I am at level 100 the newbies have better chance to get the better game play. I have played this game from day one and see the FC items much more than ever before.

Where does advertising money go? My friend company pays plenty to advertise here. If this is so great why has so many of my neighbors left..I would rather pay reasonable yearly fee to play a game and forget the FC.
Simple solution: (1) uninstall the Farmtown App. (2) Reinstall the Farmtown app. Voila! You are now a newbie! Now you have the opportunity to get al the Farm Cash you want just like the other newbies! You can get the "bettergame play!"

Hope you have fun!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 06 2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelley17 View Post
Getting some of the new facilities is impossible for those who cannot pay real cash. If you weren't a high enough level when the facilities came about you can now discriminate on what you want to do. I was at max level and in hindsight would have purchased differently but now can't get more because I have been unemployed for 2 years.
I am sincere when I say I feel bad for those who cannot get jobs. The economy is more than a little challenging right now. And I have friends and acquaintances who are struggling with prolonged unemployment, too.

I am sure that your biggest concerns right now are food and shelter. Those are the concerns I see among those who daily contact our church looking for food, fuel, rent and utility assistance.

Now, if you still find time to be distracted from the woes of real life by this GAME --- you have some choices.

1) Start over. See my suggestions to iwii, above. You can go through and build from scratch, choosing facilities and such in the way you now wish you would have.

2) Recognize that you don't need all the facilities. You can do fine and make a healthy farm income simply by playing with what you have or what you can afford to have.

3) Make lemonade --- that is, you have what you have, is it so bad? Work the farm you have, do the Farm Cash offers if you can. It is workable if not perfect.

I do truly wish you and others struggling with poverty the very best, and I am not being sarcastic. I am praying for you all that your situations may improve.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Closed Thread