Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 04 2024, 10:11 PM

Oh wow, I either missed it or forgot. I'm old, ya know lol
Thank you so very much, Taz, you're a peach!! XOXO
Old Mar 14 2024, 01:14 PM

Hi. With the upgrades to neighbors and buddies saying that should be able to have a combo of 500, why am I maxed out at 139? Also, with this upgrade , when are we going to be able to have more super-neighbors? I have been maxed on them for years. Last question : I have been seeing players with a red manage under their picture when sending gifts. What does that mean? Thanks

ID: 10216723551458411
Old Mar 14 2024, 01:54 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen552 View Post
Hi. With the upgrades to neighbors and buddies saying that should be able to have a combo of 500, why am I maxed out at 139? Also, with this upgrade , when are we going to be able to have more super-neighbors? I have been maxed on them for years. Last question : I have been seeing players with a red manage under their picture when sending gifts. What does that mean? Thanks

ID: 10216723551458411
Hi djensen552,

The possibility to have up to 500 farming friends is a combination of both Neighbours AND Buddies.
You can have more buddies than you can Neighbours.
If your neighbour list is full at 139 then you can look at adding more Buddies as currently you don't have very many of them. Then when they on either list, you can also switch Neighbours to Buddies and Vise Versa according to your needs, as to who would benefit you more by being a Neighbour or a Buddy.

Manage when seen means you have no connection to that farmer yet so they are either not on YOUR Neighbour List or not on YOUR Buddy list.
To be able to interact with them like send them gifts, work their facilities and for other features of the game, you need to add those that have Manage showing to one of your Lists, as a Neighbour or as a Buddy.

The Facebook Friends list section can no longer update no we have left Facebook so if any of your friends are on that list and you sill need them make sure that they are either on your Neighbour list or your Buddy list as that section is likely to be removed in the future.
Click on Manage and it will show you options to add as Neighbour or add as Buddy. Remember that as your Neighbour List is currently full you will not be able to add them as a Neighbour unless you make room for them so what you can do is add them as a Buddy for now then decide later which of your farming friends are better for you as a Neighbour or as a Buddy.

Example of how to use Manage can be found by clicking on this link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...22#post6542722

Details on why you need far more Buddies now than before we left Facebook and why it's had to change are in the GameGuide Chapter 05 - Neighbours and Buddies Farmer Lists along with all the various new methods to add Neighbours and Buddies or remove them and how to use the Farmers List.

The Super Neighbour limit has not been changed. Remember, that feature was intended only for those needing temporary help when away on vacation or a short illness, rather than as a permanent setting even though some like to do that. If you would like to suggest increasing that limit please post your request in the Suggestions area where the developers will see it to consider.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors