Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 30 2021, 02:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Hi. My Chrome book wants to update the Flash player, before I update it, I remember someone having problems when they updated their Flash player, is this still the case, or should I update it? Many thanks.
Hi Mrs.Mags,

We're not Chromebook users so we can't tell you why your Chromebook is wanting to update flash. Are you sure it's telling you to update rather than remove/uninstall it?

Adobe announced the end of life date for it was 31st December last year and they would no longer be supporting it or doing any security updates for it and were recommending to remove it. If it is asking you to update it I would recommend you go to your Chromebook support and ask them about it to find out why.

Flash is not required to play Farm Town any more.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 30 2021, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Mrs.Mags,

We're not Chromebook users so we can't tell you why your Chromebook is wanting to update flash. Are you sure it's telling you to update rather than remove/uninstall it?

Adobe announced the end of life date for it was 31st December last year and they would no longer be supporting it or doing any security updates for it and were recommending to remove it. If it is asking you to update it I would recommend you go to your Chromebook support and ask them about it to find out why.

Flash is not required to play Farm Town any more.
Thanks Tiger. I thought you didn’t need Flash to play, that’s why I was suprised to see it asking to update, probably if I say update it, it will then tell me it can’t be updated. I just wanted to double check with you, before I did anything, and you confirmed my thinking on it.
Many thanks.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Mar 30 2021, 05:46 PM

ID 100000764647786 Every time I do gifts on this farm, it doesn't work until I do something else actually on the farm. I do not understand why it does that! My other account works every time, but not this one. Can you take a peek and see why it is happening.

USER ID number ( 1414840384 ) I just got to this farm and it is doing the same thing. Tells me there are 24 exchange send go to gift box put them in storage and now they are all there. So both of my farms are doing the same thing...........

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 30 2021 at 06:13 PM.
Old Mar 30 2021, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
ID 100000764647786 Every time I do gifts on this farm, it doesn't work until I do something else actually on the farm. I do not understand why it does that! My other account works every time, but not this one. Can you take a peek and see why it is happening.

USER ID number ( 1414840384 ) I just got to this farm and it is doing the same thing. Tells me there are 24 exchange send go to gift box put them in storage and now they are all there. So both of my farms are doing the same thing...........
Hi Judyxt,
I am not sure what you are saying. ARe you saying that the gifts you accepted and put into your storage are showing back in the My Requests or showing again in your gift box?

If the same gifts are back in your My Requests then it looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

If you need instructions please read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 30 2021 at 06:21 PM.
Old Mar 30 2021, 07:38 PM

I am unable to move facilities off the edge on my SN farm, the field is totally empty except for a few facilities, i tried doing it online and offline, i hit the save, the facilities just go back to where they were in the field
Old Mar 30 2021, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I am unable to move facilities off the edge on my SN farm, the field is totally empty except for a few facilities, i tried doing it online and offline, i hit the save, the facilities just go back to where they were in the field
Hi JNelson,
Are you doing this as a Super Neighbor? If so the developers are aware of this problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2021, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Are you doing this as a Super Neighbor? If so the developers are aware of this problem.

yes, thank you i try again in a few days
Old Mar 30 2021, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
yes, thank you i try again in a few days
Hi JNelson,
You might want to wait until Raul adds it to the release notes that the bug is fixed.
Old Mar 30 2021, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just released the following:

Post Release Updates - March 30th, 6:20PM
  • Released static versions of all the flags, until we have time to create the animated versions
  • Bugfix: Restored the missing Watermill and Winter Black Fence
Please note this is currently only those you have on your farms.
Old Mar 31 2021, 12:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Cannot Use Seeder That I Own

After returning to the game 2 days ago, I have had this experience both days: After hiring a friend to work at my farm, and me at theirs, I return to my farm to take care of planting. My option to plant using the Seeder (2 x 2) is grayed out, and a pop-up says I must own one or have it in my Storage to use. The Seeder (2 x 2) is clearly visible on my farm. Even when I click directly on the Seeder (2 x 2) to use it, the same pop-up appears telling me I need to own one to use it. So strange. The only way I have to work around the issue is to put the Seeder (2 x 2) into my Storage and then return it to my farm. Thanks in advance for your help.

User ID: 1210500001
Closed Thread