Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2021, 05:09 AM

Default partly not plowable - feedback

FB 1486937153
The issue with the not plowable fields is solved. The problem was that there were 3 flags on the field which I was not able to see as they were disabled by your system so far until today where you now can see them again. As the flag function was disabled by the system but the flags were unvisible existing the problem occured. All fine now.
Thx
Old Mar 31 2021, 05:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabezcreed View Post
After returning to the game 2 days ago, I have had this experience both days: After hiring a friend to work at my farm, and me at theirs, I return to my farm to take care of planting. My option to plant using the Seeder (2 x 2) is grayed out, and a pop-up says I must own one or have it in my Storage to use. The Seeder (2 x 2) is clearly visible on my farm. Even when I click directly on the Seeder (2 x 2) to use it, the same pop-up appears telling me I need to own one to use it. So strange. The only way I have to work around the issue is to put the Seeder (2 x 2) into my Storage and then return it to my farm. Thanks in advance for your help.

User ID: 1210500001
Hi jabezcreed,

As you are saying that when you returned to your farm the seeder was greyed out, it sounds like you were on a different farm than where the seeder was and were looking in your toolbox. When your tools are out on your farms, you can not use the toolbox to use the tools unless you are on the specific farm where you placed them. When you returned from doing your friends work you would have needed to go to the farm where the seeder was to be able to use it on that farm. If you returned to a different farm than the one that the seeder was on, the seeder in your toolbox would have been greyed out as it was not in storage.

To use any of your tools on any of your farms, without having to move them farm to farm, they must be placed into your toolbox so that the game can see that you own them or you will get that message asking you to buy it again. It's best to do that with all your tools not only so that you don't have to move them farm to farm and can use them from the toolbox, but also for when the time comes that you want to buy a bigger tool, so the game will know which ones you already own.

I have just tried what you and your friend were doing and had no problems clicking on the seeder on the farm to use it after completing their work no matter if the farm I returned to was the farm it was on or if the the seeder was on a different farm and I went to that farm to click on it and use it.

If your seeder is still out on one of your farms please reload the game then place it back into storage. Check that the tool is showing up in your toolbox fine, then please also clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game one more time, that should clear out whatever the problem was and reset the tool for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 31 2021, 06:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
FB 1486937153
The issue with the not plowable fields is solved. The problem was that there were 3 flags on the field which I was not able to see as they were disabled by your system so far until today where you now can see them again. As the flag function was disabled by the system but the flags were unvisible existing the problem occured. All fine now.
Thx
Hi rposer,

Thank you for coming back to let us know that the problem we thought was causing your issue is now resolved now that you can see those flags. Much appreciated.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 31 2021, 08:05 AM

Default An embedded page message

I have been fishing for a friend who has an abundance of fish. Before we changed from flash I could do all of his farms only had to take my time. Now I get booted out and the message says.
AN EMBEDDED PAGE AT 1(up arrow) SLASHKEY.COM SAYS YOUR BROWSER DOES NOT SUPPORT WEB GL
This happens on farms than I receive more than 180,000,000 coins, The game has to be rebooted...I could not find a way to reload after this message comes up adblocker allow and reload does not work for me but has worked for others. My google chrome was updated two days ago. I had tried Opera as a browser and this did worse than google chrome so I deleted it and went back to google chrome and in the processes reloaded. Is there anything that can be done about this? I have not been able to finish his farms. I never had this problem before. The owner of these farms is able to finish his farms most of the time without this message but he to gets it occasionally. The game eventually stops rehiring you so I cannot finish his farms even with it I love to fish. Please Help.
Old Mar 31 2021, 08:33 AM

Add a minor issue to the list:

When hiring I used to be able to preselect actions (harvest, plow, etc) on the first screen, hit the check mark. The next screen I would check the farms to work, and hit the X.

Now when I hire, the second screen where I hit X comes back blank.
X use to leave what I clicked, and now it clears all.
Old Mar 31 2021, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo-Ann Moore View Post
I have been fishing for a friend who has an abundance of fish. Before we changed from flash I could do all of his farms only had to take my time. Now I get booted out and the message says.
AN EMBEDDED PAGE AT 1(up arrow) SLASHKEY.COM SAYS YOUR BROWSER DOES NOT SUPPORT WEB GL
This happens on farms than I receive more than 180,000,000 coins, The game has to be rebooted...I could not find a way to reload after this message comes up adblocker allow and reload does not work for me but has worked for others. My google chrome was updated two days ago. I had tried Opera as a browser and this did worse than google chrome so I deleted it and went back to google chrome and in the processes reloaded. Is there anything that can be done about this? I have not been able to finish his farms. I never had this problem before. The owner of these farms is able to finish his farms most of the time without this message but he to gets it occasionally. The game eventually stops rehiring you so I cannot finish his farms even with it I love to fish. Please Help.
Hi Jo-Ann Moore

Developers have been working on the fishing problems and made a fix for slowdowns when working as superneighbor or as stranger.

When you get that message, you have to close and restart and see if you can continue fishing after that. Try to only have Show Ponds checked in your preferences, the wrench.

You can also try to clear your browser cache and see if next time you are hired you dont get that problem.

You have instructions on how to clear your browser cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If you continue getting this problem, then please post here again.
Old Mar 31 2021, 09:33 AM

I appreciate what has been brought back so far. However, I am a bit confused with the depth of effort on avatars at this time, when more important features of the game are not yet restored. For me, what you have restored for avatars so far is quite sufficient. In fact, I could have done without altogether until other things were restored. While some features, such as quests, are most likely reliant on features not yet restored, they are not reliant on avatars. For me, I would like to see the ability to buy animals in the Market and to be able to place them or remove them from farms as much more basic and useful ASAP. Please let us know when you project that those functions are going to be restored. Thanks!

Last edited by Webs; Mar 31 2021 at 09:37 AM.
Old Mar 31 2021, 09:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendter View Post
Add a minor issue to the list:

When hiring I used to be able to preselect actions (harvest, plow, etc) on the first screen, hit the check mark. The next screen I would check the farms to work, and hit the X.

Now when I hire, the second screen where I hit X comes back blank.
X use to leave what I clicked, and now it clears all.
Hi lkendter,
Not everything is going to work the same way they did in Flash. I will copy your post to the closed thread about Specific Issues for the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2021, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
I appreciate what has been brought back so far. However, I am a bit confused with the depth of effort on avatars at this time, when more important features of the game are not yet restored. For me, what you have restored for avatars so far is quite sufficient. In fact, I could have done without altogether until other things were restored. While some features, such as quests, are most likely reliant on features not yet restored, they are not reliant on avatars. For me, I would like to see the ability to buy animals in the Market and to be able to place them or remove them from farms as much more basic and useful ASAP. Please let us know when you project that those functions are going to be restored. Thanks!
Hi Webs,
The developers do not tell us everything they are working on or what order they have to be added back in or when they will be ready to release. Please be patient while they work to get everything added back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2021, 09:54 AM

Trees, flowers and crops do not stay on screen when supposed to.
ID 100000099325423
Closed Thread