Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 22 2021, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by back40 View Post
the ******* tool no longer works since the last two updates this week. please advise....
Hi back40,
I moved you post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools.
Please do not use curse words in the forums as they are blocked and do not describe what tool you are having problems with.
What tool are you talking about and what happens when you try to use it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2021, 09:24 AM

i didn't use curse words, I typed the work ******* tool, and when I posted it, it changed the word to asterisks, sorry, I don't know why it did that... it's an outside tool that I purchased a long time ago, you hit your F10 button and you don't have to keep clicking, it will just go over your crops and harvest them. You can find it on (Removed outside link)

again, it keeps changing the word on me

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 23 2021 at 09:31 AM.
Old Oct 23 2021, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by back40 View Post
i didn't use curse words, I typed the work ******* tool, and when I posted it, it changed the word to asterisks, sorry, I don't know why it did that... it's an outside tool that I purchased a long time ago, you hit your F10 button and you don't have to keep clicking, it will just go over your crops and harvest them. You can find it on (Removed outside link)

again, it keeps changing the word on me
Hi back40,
I am sorry but that is not a Farm Town provided tool and thus there is nothing we can do to help with that tool. It is an auto clicker and can cause you problems if you set it too fast. You will need to contact them at their web site for assistance.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2021, 06:03 PM

Angry Harvester

Was hired to help with farming, incl. harvesting. But when I clicked on the harvester, I would get a blank green farm. Couldn't do any harvesting. This is the second time this has happened to me while working for others.
Old Oct 23 2021, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by em5148 View Post
Was hired to help with farming, incl. harvesting. But when I clicked on the harvester, I would get a blank green farm. Couldn't do any harvesting. This is the second time this has happened to me while working for others.
Hi em,
The only way you would get a blank green farm is if there is nothing on that farm to harvest. Did you drop the tool and check?
Old Oct 23 2021, 06:10 PM

Taz, the farms were all ready to be harvested, I checked and went back. But as soon as I clicked on the harvester, I got blank green farm. Let me harvest trees, fish.
Although, I did not get harvester automatically like the tools for the trees and fishing. But the harvester tool was highlighted and farms were ready for harvesting!
Old Oct 23 2021, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by em5148 View Post
Taz, the farms were all ready to be harvested, I checked and went back. But as soon as I clicked on the harvester, I got blank green farm. Let me harvest trees, fish.
Although, I did not get harvester automatically like the tools for the trees and fishing. But the harvester tool was highlighted and farms were ready for harvesting!
Hi em,
If you were not handed the harvester automatically then there weren't any crops on that farm that were ready or you were not hired to harvest thoseon that farm.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 23 2021 at 06:26 PM.
Old Oct 24 2021, 10:33 AM

Default problem with "harvest all"

User: 1486937153
Facility Manager "harvest all" doesn not work with all facilities. Diary and Chicken and pigsty works, Woolshed, rabbit and stable don`t work. Yes, I have all tools, yes it worked in the past.
Old Oct 24 2021, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
User: 1486937153
Facility Manager "harvest all" doesn not work with all facilities. Diary and Chicken and pigsty works, Woolshed, rabbit and stable don`t work. Yes, I have all tools, yes it worked in the past.
Hi rposer,
Are the tools not working on all of each type of animal facilities or just not working on some? If it is some and not all then check to make sure those sheds not working are not on farms that are set as quest farms.

If it is all of each type try taking the tools out of your storage and place them on a farm. Click the Save and then close and reopen your farms. Then place them back in your storage and try again to harvest your animals.
Old Oct 25 2021, 03:04 AM

Default Shearing and cutting set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi rposer,
Are the tools not working on all of each type of animal facilities or just not working on some? If it is some and not all then check to make sure those sheds not working are not on farms that are set as quest farms.

If it is all of each type try taking the tools out of your storage and place them on a farm. Click the Save and then close and reopen your farms. Then place them back in your storage and try again to harvest your animals.
It seems that the tool dissapeared magically in the "harvest all" section of the farm manager (just as I would not own it, it is indicated transparent). The shearing and cutting set is also not anymore in my inventory (no, I didn`t sell it, it was always in the inventory). Afterwards I went to the store just to check and if I go there under the section of tools , the shearing and cutting set appears and asks me whether I want to buy a dublicate. So I have it and don`t have it at the same time.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity