Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 27 2021, 07:22 AM

I I can't enough for fuel. Fuel remind of plant some plants!
Old Nov 27 2021, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
I I can't enough for fuel. Fuel remind of plant some plants!

Hi Molaquilts

We have answered you many times. I sent you a private message on the forum.

To read it, logged into the forum, look at the upper right corner where it says:
Welcome,Molaquilts

You will see Private Messages and a number. Click there and you will see the private messages sent to you.
To read it,click in the message title and it will open to let you read it.
Old Nov 27 2021, 10:53 AM

I a fuel ! Can't get enough! I can't gas! Either gas only!!!
Old Nov 27 2021, 11:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
I a fuel ! Can't get enough! I can't gas! Either gas only!!!
Hi Molaquites,

Pleas click here, read and reply: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6471126

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 02 2021, 08:24 PM

Exclamation FUEL issue

Dear FarmTown,
I recently had a problem with refueling (on empty) and lost One Million gallons of reserve fuel . The second time i lost 900,000 gallons of reserve fuel. Really sad

Has anyone else experienced this problem lately? Is this a bug? Can it be fixed? I hope.

I've been playing since 2009 I love this game!! It's so much fun. You all do such a great job. I just hope that the problem can be resolved bc it takes time to accumulate fuel . I even skipped a new tool in order to 'purchase' a second Refinery hoping that it would help with the losses.

If you need more details, my USER ID: 1180822258 . My first farm is Firefly Gap.

I wish that i could regain the lost fuel. However, if not, if one of the Programmers can please let me know if i'm doing something wrong?
Thanks so much!

Happy Farming
Loree M.
Old Dec 02 2021, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loree M View Post
Dear FarmTown,
I recently had a problem with refueling (on empty) and lost One Million gallons of reserve fuel . The second time i lost 900,000 gallons of reserve fuel. Really sad

Has anyone else experienced this problem lately? Is this a bug? Can it be fixed? I hope.

I've been playing since 2009 I love this game!! It's so much fun. You all do such a great job. I just hope that the problem can be resolved bc it takes time to accumulate fuel . I even skipped a new tool in order to 'purchase' a second Refinery hoping that it would help with the losses.

If you need more details, my USER ID: 1180822258 . My first farm is Firefly Gap.

I wish that i could regain the lost fuel. However, if not, if one of the Programmers can please let me know if i'm doing something wrong?
Thanks so much!

Happy Farming
Loree M.
Hi Loree M,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel.
From what I see you have not refueled since Nov 27th and that was for 624,820. The previous time you refueled was even farther back. You currently have 714 fuel tanks in your storage.
You have 2 oil refineries, but only 3 oil pumps which may not be enough to provide crude oil barrels to fill both refineries.
I am not sure where or how you might have lost fuel or thought you lost fuel. The amount of fuel tanks you currently have in your storage would only produce 214,000 gas, which is no where near the amounts you are saying you have lost.
What were you doing that you think you lost those amounts of fuel?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 03 2021, 08:38 AM

Default Shearing tool

I went to buy the shearing tool for my sheep and was told I already had one but it doesn't show up in my tool list - is there any way I can find out what farm it is on and why it is not showing up on the list? It is not in my storage.
Old Dec 03 2021, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyLyn View Post
I went to buy the shearing tool for my sheep and was told I already had one but it doesn't show up in my tool list - is there any way I can find out what farm it is on and why it is not showing up on the list? It is not in my storage.
Hi AuntyLyn

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Your Shearing and Cutting set is on one of your farms. To find it, click in your preferences, the wrench and uncheck all options for Show..... but Show Tools.

Then go through all your farm to find your Shearing and Cutting set. I would start for the farm where you were when you tried to buy it and received the message you already had one.

When you find the tool, then send it to your storage as farmcash tools dont take space from your storage and you will be able to click in the Harvest all button at the top of your Facility manager to harvest all your wool sheds, rabbit hutches and stables in all farms.

I also saw you have the Manure Collector in one of your farms. You have to do the same to find it and then send it to your storage. That way you will harvest all pigsties on all farms by clicking in Harvest all button at the top of your Facility manager.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post5660570
Old Dec 03 2021, 06:02 PM

Angry tools

I am trying to purchase a 8 x 8 combine harvest plant. I have the 8 x8 Seeder Harvester and Plower. It tells me I cannot purchase the Combine because I need a 6 x 6 Plower which I already have. Help!!!!!
Old Dec 03 2021, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy234 View Post
I am trying to purchase a 8 x 8 combine harvest plant. I have the 8 x8 Seeder Harvester and Plower. It tells me I cannot purchase the Combine because I need a 6 x 6 Plower which I already have. Help!!!!!
Hi Sissy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
The tool you need to buy first that you don't have is the 8x8 Combine Harvest Plow before you can buy the 8x8 Combine Harvest Plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity