Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 30 2021, 05:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
c20, w25 i have cleared memcache and it still will not let me go line, tried multiple times
Hi JNelson,

I tried the link in your signature and am not having any problems with going off line. Is that the account with the issue? If it's not please supply the id for the one that is.

Along with memcache, did you also try the other usual things like checking for browser updates, clearing browser, checking if the problem persists in a different updated browser?

Are there any errors showing in the FT console?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 31 2021, 01:46 PM

Default changed settings, now can't load FT

I have a new pc which uses Microsoft Edge browser. I changed some privacy settings and now I cannot load FT. I get an error message saying the browser does not support WebAssembly. The changes I made in settings must have changed something to this WebAssembly.

Attempts to fix have included trying to remember the changes I made in settings (no help there), googling WebAssembly (way over my head), attempting to download Chrome (won't work, it's Microsoft) and resetting to default settings (still won't load FT)

HELP! I am going crazy here!
Yes I know, never make ANY settings changes without writing down changes you made. What can I do?
Old Dec 31 2021, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenJS View Post
I have a new pc which uses Microsoft Edge browser. I changed some privacy settings and now I cannot load FT. I get an error message saying the browser does not support WebAssembly. The changes I made in settings must have changed something to this WebAssembly.

Attempts to fix have included trying to remember the changes I made in settings (no help there), googling WebAssembly (way over my head), attempting to download Chrome (won't work, it's Microsoft) and resetting to default settings (still won't load FT)

HELP! I am going crazy here!
Yes I know, never make ANY settings changes without writing down changes you made. What can I do?
Hi ColleenJS

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Did you try to reset settings for Edge?
If you click in the 3 dots and then in Settings, you will see that option in the left column.

You can also have more suggestions and requirements for your computer in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Dec 31 2021, 05:52 PM

Thanks for your response. Yes, I tried that reset option. No joy.
Old Dec 31 2021, 05:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenJS View Post
Thanks for your response. Yes, I tried that reset option. No joy.
Hi ColleenJS,
You may have to download and try a different browser. I am not sure if you can remove and reinstall Edge.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2022, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

I tried the link in your signature and am not having any problems with going offline. Is that the account with the issue? If it's not please supply the id for the one that is.

Along with Memcache, did you also try the other usual things like checking for browser updates, clearing browser, checking if the problem persists in a different updated browser?

Are there any errors showing in the FT console?
Tiger, that problem seems to have solved itself. Farmtown is still incredibly slow. Is that something they are working on in the near future?
Old Jan 01 2022, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Tiger, that problem seems to have solved itself. Farmtown is still incredibly slow. Is that something they are working on in the near future?
Hi Joyinlife,
For the slowness check the items in the first post of this thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2022, 03:52 AM

Default Monstertjie

I have a I7 processor with 32GB ram and my browser is Edge and it is up to date. My internet speed is between 35Mbps and 55 Mbps and I load FT with no problems and then this error appears. My Farm id=110588150456976.

2022-01-02 09:19:20.622 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Request timeout, https://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...A0NTY5NzYifQ==
2022-01-02 09:21:32.634 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Communication error: Abnormal disconnection

I can do nothing after this.

My Chat server is C20 and the Farm server W22.

Please help.
Old Jan 02 2022, 05:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstertjie View Post
I have a I7 processor with 32GB ram and my browser is Edge and it is up to date. My internet speed is between 35Mbps and 55 Mbps and I load FT with no problems and then this error appears. My Farm id=110588150456976.

2022-01-02 09:19:20.622 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Request timeout, https://w21.slashkey.com/facebook/fa...A0NTY5NzYifQ==
2022-01-02 09:21:32.634 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Communication error: Abnormal disconnection

I can do nothing after this.

My Chat server is C20 and the Farm server W22.

Please help.
Hi Monstertjie,

It looks like you are having an internet connection issue. I am having no problems loading your farms on Edge or other browsers. No errors showing up when I try. Are you able to load the game now or is the problem still happening?

What were you doing in the game when you got this error or did it show as soon as your game loaded?

If you are still having problems, please check that your computer updates are still showing as done, check that Edge is also still showing up to date, update it if it needs doing and make sure that you have disabled any extensions that you may have enabled in Edge while you try to load the game. Clear the browser caches/history and then also run memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then try reloading and see if you still get the same error.

If those don't help you may want to try things like rebooting your router, trying another updated browser and see if you get the same problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 02 2022, 07:45 AM

Default So long Safari?

I cannot access any farms. Screen freezes on black.

Is Safari, the world's largest computer company's Default Browser, not good enough for our beloved Farm Town?

Am I expected to train my elderly Rooster to crow on Opera GX with his coffee at dawn?

My Facebook USER ID number is: 1021295766

I remain faithfully (although barely at this stage) still yours, and always thankful for the help and advice,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0882E77F-C0BC-4B25-814C-EFB2C611E4EB_1_201_a.jpg (18.3 KB, 3 views)

Lorenzo

PECCATUM ORIGINALE
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...766&farm_ix=20

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error