Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 02 2022, 07:43 AM

I think this is the right area for my question?

Anyway, I have 1 50x50 farm and the rest are lower than that. My farms are all layered. It used to not take me long to seed one farm but in the last few weeks it's taking me a while. I've decided to upgrade my seeder when I get the farm cash lol. I have the 16x16 seeder at the moment, but I don't want to waste my farm cash on getting the wrong one (I know they have to be bought in order anyway) I mean, what one shall I go up to and stay there. I have plowers and harvesters up to 25x25 and the smallest combine (the green one).
I want to buy my facilities too that I don't have. They will be bought according to the quest at the time and the last step facility.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 02 2022, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I think this is the right area for my question?

Anyway, I have 1 50x50 farm and the rest are lower than that. My farms are all layered. It used to not take me long to seed one farm but in the last few weeks it's taking me a while. I've decided to upgrade my seeder when I get the farm cash lol. I have the 16x16 seeder at the moment, but I don't want to waste my farm cash on getting the wrong one (I know they have to be bought in order anyway) I mean, what one shall I go up to and stay there. I have plowers and harvesters up to 25x25 and the smallest combine (the green one).
I want to buy my facilities too that I don't have. They will be bought according to the quest at the time and the last step facility.
Hi Alexandra_J

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6305886
Old Jan 04 2022, 07:40 PM

Default Using Armored Truck

I have had the Armored Truck on my farm for many years. I just noticed that I am charged fuel every time I "cash out products". Wasn't the idea of the Armored Truck that fuel would not be used? I appreciate your help.

My User# is 1423295472
Old Jan 04 2022, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty99 View Post
I have had the Armored Truck on my farm for many years. I just noticed that I am charged fuel every time I "cash out products". Wasn't the idea of the Armored Truck that fuel would not be used? I appreciate your help.

My User# is 1423295472
Hi Patty,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

I am sorry, but no that was not the idea for the armored truck. The idea for it was to all you to cash out all of the service facilities at once rather than having to go to each service to cash out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2022, 10:42 AM

Default Fuel

What happened to the fuel? I had 6 figures in fuel. I now only have 3 fuel and cannot finish farming.
Old Jan 08 2022, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana48 View Post
Where is my fuel. I had 6 figures in fuel and now I only have 3. I cannot even finish farming.
Hi Nana,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel.
As you have not played since August I would guess you used your fuel back around that time. You do have a lot of fuel tanks in your storage, so you should be able to refuel and get a lot of fuel to do your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2022, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Default disappearing tools

namely the blue wood chopper. it makes me buy one every session instead of just being there. Please fix it.

Donna Bernard
Old Jan 08 2022, 03:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Bernard View Post
namely the blue wood chopper. it makes me buy one every session instead of just being there. Please fix it.

Donna Bernard
Hi Donna,

Please hide everything in your game preferences except for tools, then go to the last farm you were on when purchased that tool and see if it's on a farm. If you can't find it there you will need to check all your farms for it.

If you find it, you will need to put it into storage so that you can use it on any of your farms from your toolbox.

If you still can't find it on any of your farms, pleas provide your user ID so we can take a look at your data. Your ID is the long number in the message above your game screen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 11 2022, 05:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6kittycats View Post
my trophy icon is grayed out it shows I have 10 but when I click on it to see nothing comes up im new to the game and dont understand most of the items in the tool box
Hi6kittcats,

As you are asking about the Toolbox as well as Trophies I have moved your post to the thread about tool.

The trophies icon is greyed out at the moment as that feature has not been added back to the game yet. Once it has been added back it will no longer be greyed out.

The icons in the toolbox are explained in the Game Guide Chapter 2. Here's the link to the specific post about the Tool Box: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6302918

As you are new to the game it may be worth you finding some time to read some of the rest of Game Guide as you start using more features:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162

For the forum you could also benefit from checking out some of the posts the Forum Guide so you know where you can post, why posts and the replies may be moved, how to find them and why some threads are closed for posting: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 11 2022, 11:19 AM

Default How come

How come my semi-truck doesn't show that I've purchased it in the store. I have it on farm 5 along with the ordering station grey color it doesn't have a show inside the ordering station attached to it when the description shows" order and transfer more products much faster in a semi truck, the order satation that is. Both are non turbo and the semi lets me load products.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity