Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 02 2022, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Greenslate View Post
I cannot access any farms. Screen freezes on black.

Is Safari, the world's largest computer company's Default Browser, not good enough for our beloved Farm Town?

Am I expected to train my elderly Rooster to crow on Opera GX with his coffee at dawn?

My Facebook USER ID number is: 1021295766

I remain faithfully (although barely at this stage) still yours, and always thankful for the help and advice,
Hi Larry

We only know that many farmers using Mac have no problems loading the game with Opera browser instead of Safari.

Please check your Safari browser is up to date and if you have any pending updates for Mac. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu, then click Software Update to check for updates. In Software Updates it will tell you if your software is up to date or if there is and upgrade available. If your are not sure how to update your device and check for updates please click on this link for instructions https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541

You can also clear your browser cache but remember that after the clearing the game always loads very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If nothing helps you, then you could contact Apple Help Center and see if they can help you.
Old Jan 08 2022, 10:53 AM

That is not on loading! NOT LOAD!
Old Jan 08 2022, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
That is not on loading! NOT LOAD!
Hi Molaquilts,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
I am sorry, but you will have to explain what is not loading?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2022, 01:00 PM

Default FT not loading

I've tried 3 different browsers and still can't connect to FT. (Chrome, Firefox and Edge)
I have cleared cache, rebooted router and modem, and restarted the computer a few times. My user ID is 1695990080.
Old Jan 13 2022, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce - no tools View Post
I've tried 3 different browsers and still can't connect to FT. (Chrome, Firefox and Edge)
I have cleared cache, rebooted router and modem, and restarted the computer a few times. My user ID is 1695990080.
Hi Joyce

Please check if the browser you usually use is up to date. Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Which cache did you clear? Memcache or browser cache?

If you cleared browser cache, then after the clearing, the game will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

I had hidden all Show..... in your preferences, the wrench, like crops, flowers, ponds, etc. to make it easier for you to load the farm.
Old Jan 16 2022, 10:02 AM

Default Farms loading under the wrong name

Not sure where to post this. I have no issues loading anything except there seems to be a gremlin at play. No matter whose farm I load, it opens as CINDIE ALL BIG TOOLS/FUEL for an instant and then changes to the correct farm. All I know is she has 30,241,992,166 XP's. It's so quick I can't even get a screenshot. I have cleared memcache to no avail. I mean, I still can play but why is this farmer 'stuck' to me? She's not even a friend or neighbor by the way - I checked.......
Old Jan 16 2022, 10:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
Not sure where to post this. I have no issues loading anything except there seems to be a gremlin at play. No matter whose farm I load, it opens as CINDIE ALL BIG TOOLS/FUEL for an instant and then changes to the correct farm. All I know is she has 30,241,992,166 XP's. It's so quick I can't even get a screenshot. I have cleared memcache to no avail. I mean, I still can play but why is this farmer 'stuck' to me? She's not even a friend or neighbor by the way - I checked.......
Hi CeejayF,
Are you using a saved bookmark to get to your farms? If so please do not do that as the browsers seem to update that sometimes which changes where it goes. Please use either the shortcut in the left column of your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2022, 04:42 PM

Default Lost my farms

I think that I accidently deleted my farmtown app. Received this message:
"This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct."
Please help. Thank you
Old Jan 16 2022, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannabad1 View Post
I think that I accidently deleted my farmtown app. Received this message:
"This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct."
Please help. Thank you
Hi pannabad1

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the farm.

This is usually an internet connection problem.

Please close everything and then reset your router/modem for a minute. Then check if the problem is fixed.

If not, then go to the following link and try all the other suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Jan 19 2022, 11:41 AM

Help, When I go to the marketplace , there is no one there, what can I do

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error