Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 22 2022, 11:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia_B2009 View Post
Hi
I have been waiting since last year to be able to play FT, at first it would act like its going to load and then it loads a real long gray screen that is endless, so I gave up. Now, that I come back to try again, it keeps refreshing and nothing else???
I had to press the "X" for it to stop long enough to get my USER ID it has been many months myself and my sister hasn't been able to play??
I cannot get any other information. And, there isn't anything wrong with my settings or anything... Help Please!!!!! User ID Latest Update: number ( 1149481354 ) -
Thanks
Hi Patricia,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread about loading problems.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

Also make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements listed in the first post of this thread. There are steps in that post as well for checking your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
black screen, web gl