Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 09 2022, 11:00 AM

Thanks for the reply. You do understand. I do not normally add additional FC factories for contests. In the NCC this week, we only have 1 coin fac that will make 3 exp - that is the Rug & Mat Factory. Because I have sufficient product to keep additional Fish Canneries loaded, I didn't have a problem adding more. But, my question would be, why did it pick an additional Playground facility instead of another Rug & Mat facility that would get me more exp in the competition? Does the contest just pick what coin fac it wants to pair up with me buying an additional FC facility?
Old May 09 2022, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks for the reply. You do understand. I do not normally add additional FC factories for contests. In the NCC this week, we only have 1 coin fac that will make 3 exp - that is the Rug & Mat Factory. Because I have sufficient product to keep additional Fish Canneries loaded, I didn't have a problem adding more. But, my question would be, why did it pick an additional Playground facility instead of another Rug & Mat facility that would get me more exp in the competition? Does the contest just pick what coin fac it wants to pair up with me buying an additional FC facility?
Hi Earely Girl,
As I am not a programmer nor do I have access to the code, so I can't answer your question. I can only speculate that it would pick the playground either because it was balancing out the number of each since you now have 3 of each in the contest or it picked it because it was the first one listed. Obviously type of facility does not determine choice.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2022, 11:30 AM

Thanks Taz - I think you answered it perfectly. I did think there was a benefit of purchasing additional FC facs for the NCC, but it appears there isn't. It also seems that owning multiple duplicates of facs - either coin or FC truly do hinder you within the game.
Old Jun 02 2022, 04:47 AM

My neighbourhood came 2nd in the NCC this week and I went to claim the rewards. The mayor popped up suggesting I thank the neighbours first. OK, I have no idea what they get but whatever. I dutifully thanked them all. Then I went to claim. The mayor popped again up suggesting I thank the neighbours first. I don't think that was meant to happen.
Old Jun 02 2022, 05:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
My neighbourhood came 2nd in the NCC this week and I went to claim the rewards. The mayor popped up suggesting I thank the neighbours first. OK, I have no idea what they get but whatever. I dutifully thanked them all. Then I went to claim. The mayor popped again up suggesting I thank the neighbours first. I don't think that was meant to happen.
Hi Sqrl,

It's the same message you see that gives you 2 options, to thank or to claim. When you thank neighbours first for both the help to place in the top 3 and then also thank anyone who has added extra facilities to the contest that week, it then shows you the same message again so that you can use the other option to claim. Once you post it to Facebook it shouldn't show up again and the new facilites will show up. If it did popup a third time then perhaps there was a delay in the data transferring.

It does look like you got your reward fine, you could try reloading to make sure if you wish.

The thanks you send to anyone for adding a Farm Cash facility which you can do during the contest week as well, sends them a random product that can be used in the current contest.
The Thanks for helping you rank top 3 gives you both extra products that you can use in facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 02 2022, 06:03 AM

Oh, thanks for that . I suppose I am not used to seeing the message as we rarely win, lol.
Old Jun 02 2022, 06:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Oh, thanks for that . I suppose I am not used to seeing the message as we rarely win, lol.
you're welcome Sqrl

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 19 2022, 05:27 AM

Default Question

I just bought another facility for the NCC. I now have 10 FC facilities, however, the amount of coin facilities stayed at 9. I know I have extra facilities (bakery) and was wondering why it did not change. Thank you.

Farming since July 12, 2009
Old Jun 19 2022, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
I just bought another facility for the NCC. I now have 10 FC facilities, however, the amount of coin facilities stayed at 9. I know I have extra facilities (bakery) and was wondering why it did not change. Thank you.
Hi Cmm,
Sometimes when you add additional facilities it does not imediately update. I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms and see if it is now added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2022, 09:27 AM

No it did not, as a matter of fact I lost farm 25 of the Taste of the Phillipines......

Farming since July 12, 2009

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest