Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 14 2022, 08:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default disconnected from server constantly

I can't even go and read a pm quickly come back and I'm disconnected from the server can't even click on the Green Tick to reconnect I have to go open a whole New FT,,, been doing this for 2 days now,

also when working others Facilities I can only work e.g. the Clients ,,, wait them out then work the Reg Facilities for that person,, and it takes so long to go thru the whole ordeal about getting on the Tracker etc etc. Before the change over I used to be able to work 8 - 10 peoples Facilities and clients at once and not have to go through all that Bologna ,,,, too time consuming

Sorry to complain but I wouldn't have much of a Life outside of FT if I worked my Friends Facilites etc

Lynda Diotte Swiffer
Old May 14 2022, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffer View Post
I can't even go and read a pm quickly come back and I'm disconnected from the server can't even click on the Green Tick to reconnect I have to go open a whole New FT,,, been doing this for 2 days now,

also when working others Facilities I can only work e.g. the Clients ,,, wait them out then work the Reg Facilities for that person,, and it takes so long to go thru the whole ordeal about getting on the Tracker etc etc. Before the change over I used to be able to work 8 - 10 peoples Facilities and clients at once and not have to go through all that Bologna ,,,, too time consuming

Sorry to complain but I wouldn't have much of a Life outside of FT if I worked my Friends Facilites etc

Lynda Diotte Swiffer
Hi Swiffer

I moved your post to the thread for your problem. Please follow all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread, including the ones in the links.
Old May 14 2022, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Elizabeth

Please clear your browser cache. Take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded.
I've done that more than 100 times n it's still like that. That's why this needs Raul's help. I think this is more of technical problem than a simple thing. Thanks Marcela
Old May 14 2022, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
I've done that more than 100 times n it's still like that. That's why this needs Raul's help. I think this is more of technical problem than a simple thing. Thanks Marcela
Hi Elizabeth

Is this happening in all browsers you tried? Asking this as clearing browser cache is what is suggested for this kind of oroblem.

You have more suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.

If nothing works for uou, then please contact Support.
Old May 15 2022, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Elizabeth

Is this happening in all browsers you tried? Asking this as clearing browser cache is what is suggested for this kind of oroblem.

You have more suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.

If nothing works for uou, then please contact Support.
Yes Marcela, I've tried in all the browser that I've tried except for my mobile phone. I tried on Google Chrome, Opera and Edge. Nothing works. I'll contact support. Thanks so much for your suggestions.
Old May 15 2022, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth5 View Post
Yes Marcela, I've tried in all the browser that I've tried except for my mobile phone. I tried on Google Chrome, Opera and Edge. Nothing works. I'll contact support. Thanks so much for your suggestions.
Hi Elizabeth

Are you sure you cleared your browser cache? I had a look at your data and it shows you have cleared your memcache lot of times, but it doesnt work for the problem you describe.

Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 15 2022 at 09:30 AM.
Old May 17 2022, 07:55 AM

I have been trying to open Farm Town for another account, but Facebook is not showing the usual lists under Settings Blocking. Instead it is showing a list of different ways to MANAGE blocking and unblocking Farm Town or any other app is not possible because it will not acknowledge that Farm Town exists. If I use my browser bookmark or any other usual way to open the game it is instantly blocked because I set it to way back on July 20, 2018. I cannot get Facebook to list the apps that I have blocked in a way that I can unblock them. I can only list them. It even blocks the link to try to clear the Farm Town memcache because of this. Facebook is not showing the normal page for blocking and unblocking people, apps, etc in my main account either!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; May 17 2022 at 08:04 AM. Reason: It is not just another account that has the problem
Old May 17 2022, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have been trying to open Farm Town for another account, but Facebook is not showing the usual lists under Settings Blocking. Instead it is showing a list of different ways to MANAGE blocking and unblocking Farm Town or any other app is not possible because it will not acknowledge that Farm Town exists. If I use my browser bookmark or any other usual way to open the game it is instantly blocked because I set it to way back on July 20, 2018. I cannot get Facebook to list the apps that I have blocked in a way that I can unblock them. I can only list them. It even blocks the link to try to clear the Farm Town memcache because of this. Facebook is not showing the normal page for blocking and unblocking people, apps, etc in my main account either!
Hi Qivis

It seems Facebook has changed the way to see any blocked app.

But you can click in Add to your list of blocked apps link and start typing Farm town. See if you see the Unblock button to the right.

Also, in the Block apps information you have a link for More information.

If nothing helps you, then you will have to contact Facebook and see if they can help you.
Old May 20 2022, 02:14 AM

Default not workin says bug

can anyone help i keep getting this 2022-05-20 07:13:13.070 ERRORApplying workaround to Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1397977 and it will not load on any browsers
Old May 20 2022, 04:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy_tew View Post
can anyone help i keep getting this 2022-05-20 07:13:13.070 ERRORApplying workaround to Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1397977 and it will not load on any browsers
Hi mandy_tew,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues.

What were you doing on your farms prior to getting this problem?

I have had no problems loading your farms.

The error you are seeing in Firefox has been there quite some time and will not be what is causing you a loading problem in Firefox.

Various browsers have had updates recently, have you checked for those yet? If not please do so and also check for any computer updates and do those if showing as well.
Please remember to close your browser then reopen it after updating them.
Then see if you can load your farms.

There is more information in the first post on page one you can also try if you still can't load your farms after that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error