Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 22 2022, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Hey guys,
When I try to go into my farm, it acts as if it's going to go in. I get the opening black screen with the unity or something logo. Then it goes to the white background with the colorful FARM TOWN. Nothing happens. I shut down my computer, restarted & tried again. Same. I then cleared the browser cache since I do that before each game anyway. Any suggestions? thanks, Debra
Hi debhurst51

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Please be sure your browser is up to date. I got an update for Chrome this morning.

Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Remember that if you do an update, then it is better to restart.

If that doesnt work, then go to the first post first page of this thread where you will find more suggestions, dont forget to do the ones listed in the links.
Old Jun 26 2022, 11:47 AM

Default Problems loading farms.

Having a problem loading farms. When I select one, it gets about 3 quarters done and then just sits there. Have tried multiple browsers and still getting the same problem. Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 26 2022, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Having a problem loading farms. When I select one, it gets about 3 quarters done and then just sits there. Have tried multiple browsers and still getting the same problem. Thanks for your help.
Hi bbarksda,
Be sure your browsers and Windows or Mac is updated as those can cause the game to not work correctly. If you update any of those be sure to restart your computer to ensure it is all completed.

Also try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2022, 04:36 PM

Angry Moving from Farm to Farm locking up

I am a super neighbor for a few people. While working on a farm I move to the next and it is not loading correctly. It shows the farm as empty. I have to reload the farm each time. Worst scenario is having to reload the game and go back into the farmers farms to do the work. This is a major time consuming thing. What can I do to fix it? I have run the cache cleaner and it does not help.
Old Jul 02 2022, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrberr2 View Post
I am a super neighbor for a few people. While working on a farm I move to the next and it is not loading correctly. It shows the farm as empty. I have to reload the farm each time. Worst scenario is having to reload the game and go back into the farmers farms to do the work. This is a major time consuming thing. What can I do to fix it? I have run the cache cleaner and it does not help.
Hi kerrberr2

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are your superneighbor's farms fully worked, meaning they have crops x 9 and more items on them, like trees, flowers, water items?

If you are working that type of farms then it is probably memory is completed used and then you have problems.

Is this happening in your own farms too? If so, then it could be an interntet issue.

Please, be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
If you do an update, then please restart.

Also, reset your router/modem for a minute and see if that helps you.

When you are on those farms try to only show the items you need to work and not all the items on the farms.
Old Jul 03 2022, 10:37 PM

It is only happening on my friends farms. It is not any of the things you mentioned because I am up to date.
Old Jul 03 2022, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrberr2 View Post
It is only happening on my friends farms. It is not any of the things you mentioned because I am up to date.
Hi kerrbear,
If those farms are heavily latyered with trees, flowers and/or buildings over the crops then that can cause the problem you are having. I suggest that before you go to work their farms you should turn off all of the show items except the first one you are going to work. Then when you finish that if there are other jobs you do switch the Show item to that and do that job.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2022, 08:33 PM

Farm will not load, stops @ black screen with the cubic symbol & progress bar at about 1/4.

Well, looking now the progress bar is moving VERRRRY slowly.
Old Jul 04 2022, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Farm will not load, stops @ black screen with the cubic symbol & progress bar at about 1/4.

Well, looking now the progress bar is moving VERRRRY slowly.
Hi John

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows.

I dont know which browser you are using, but Chrome had an update this morning.

If any update is done, please restart.

If nothing helps, then clear your browser cache. Remember that the game will load very slowly after the clearing as all graphics have to be loaded again.

In case you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Jul 08 2022, 10:41 AM

Default Loading is frozen

Since the new release of yesterday, my farms get stuck on loading at about 97%.
This is on my own farms as well as friends.

I have cleared my computer history as well as the memcache multiple times to no avail.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error