Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 28 2021, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mbean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
Find where it says Shortcuts in the left column and hover the mouse over that. To the right of it will be Edit. Click on that and it will bring up a list of your shortcuts. Find Farm Town in that and change it's setting to pin at the top.

You can also get into your farms by clicking on the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums here.
I have looked through the shortcuts, it is gone. I have 2 other accounts and can see my main account (the one that is gone) and can work it as a SN. If I go to the FT game and try to reestablish a link am I going to lose everything on my account?? I've been playing for many years and don't want to have to start from the very beginning again.
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbean663 View Post
I have looked through the shortcuts, it is gone. I have 2 other accounts and can see my main account (the one that is gone) and can work it as a SN. If I go to the FT game and try to reestablish a link am I going to lose everything on my account?? I've been playing for many years and don't want to have to start from the very beginning again.
Hi mbean,
If you do not see the shortcut there, please check your Facebook settings for "Apps and Websites" and make sure Farm Town is in the Active tab.

Did you try the button at the top of the forums?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mbean,
If you do not see the shortcut there, please check your Facebook settings for "Apps and Websites" and make sure Farm Town is in the Active tab.

Did you try the button at the top of the forums?
OK, by clicking on the button at the top of the forum, I am able to get into the account. FT is in the "active" tab, not seeing a shortcut on FB. At least I can get to the game, I will have to figure out what is going on with my FB shortcuts and why I can't add for FT. Thank you for your help.
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbean663 View Post
OK, by clicking on the button at the top of the forum, I am able to get into the account. FT is in the "active" tab, not seeing a shortcut on FB. At least I can get to the game, I will have to figure out what is going on with my FB shortcuts and why I can't add for FT. Thank you for your help.
Hi mbean,
As you have now gotten into those farms, then the shortcut may show back up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2021, 01:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default General question of no Importance

Why is it that when I leave the game for about 10 minutes, when I return the game is in a sleeping mode and I have to wait about a minute before it wakes up. This has happened numerous times lately, is it something to do with the newness of the game without Flash? It is not my computer, I am sure as I just bought a new Dell in December 2020. Thanks in advance, Sandie39

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 05 2021, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
Why is it that when I leave the game for about 10 minutes, when I return the game is in a sleeping mode and I have to wait about a minute before it wakes up. This has happened numerous times lately, is it something to do with the newness of the game without Flash? It is not my computer, I am sure as I just bought a new Dell in December 2020. Thanks in advance, Sandie39
Hi Sandie39

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

It sounds like your computer is going into sleep mode, if so, check your power options in your Control Panel. Farmtown itself doesn't have a sleep mode.

You can type the word sleep in the search box bottom left and it should show you Power and Sleep Settings, click on it and it will show you both of them and there are little drop down buttons to change it, just change them to what you want and close the window.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 05 2021 at 02:45 PM.
Old Feb 09 2021, 01:10 PM

Question Question

What does IndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved. mean?

This shows up as the first line of information in the Toggle FT Console after no less than 6 minutes of spinning its wheels to try to load at

GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Feb 09 2021, 01:26 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
What does IndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved. mean?

This shows up as the first line of information in the Toggle FT Console after no less than 6 minutes of spinning its wheels to try to load at

GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
Hi Santmyer,

It's a problem with the browser. Were you able to load the game prior to this?

Did you have a lot of tabs open in your browser at the time?

Have you made any changes to your browser prior to getting this?
Which browser are you using?

Check if the browser can be updated, then close and reopen it and just open one tab to the game, and see if the problem clears.

If it does not please try another browser and see if you get the same problem there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 11 2021, 06:18 AM

Exclamation nothing at all

Hi this is about the fourth time I have tried to resolve this issue every time I log on got to farm Town it all loads up then goes straight to a silver screen nothing i do seems to prevent this bearing in mind iam not that computer literate many thanks
Peter

Old Feb 11 2021, 07:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBBSY View Post
Hi this is about the fourth time I have tried to resolve this issue every time I log on got to farm Town it all loads up then goes straight to a silver screen nothing i do seems to prevent this bearing in mind iam not that computer literate many thanks
Peter

Hi Peter,

Your post have been answered but it appears that you are unable to find them. Please click on this link to see the reply to your previous post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6424482

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error