Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 03 2022, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
Thank you!
You are welcome kathleenkelly
Old Apr 08 2022, 09:26 PM

Default ships log

5 of my neighbors do not send ships out or load neighbors ships, they are good neighbors who work my farms and facilities, as I do theirs, but If I could remove them from my list of ships I would no longer need to go and send those ships on myself and lose items. There must be a way to delete them completely from the list of neighbors doing ships. ???? Thank you for any explanation that may help me with this issue.
Old Apr 08 2022, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
5 of my neighbors do not send ships out or load neighbors ships, they are good neighbors who work my farms and facilities, as I do theirs, but If I could remove them from my list of ships I would no longer need to go and send those ships on myself and lose items. There must be a way to delete them completely from the list of neighbors doing ships. ???? Thank you for any explanation that may help me with this issue.
Hi LizaLee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread for the cargo ships.

The only way for them to removed from your list is for them to go to their preferences (wrench) and uncheck the box for "Enble ships". You can remove them from the list.
You can find all the information about setting up your neighbors ports in the Game Guide chapter 32 about the ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2022, 09:53 PM

Default 7 day ship travel time

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before. Guide says ships return to home port 7 days after start of prep time. Understandably, this changed by an hour with the inception of daylight savings time. However, I'm finding that ships with beginning prep time of 10:00 pm DST are now not returning to home port till at least an hour after start of prep 7 days ago. Thursday ship used to return home at 10:00 pm is now not back at home port till 11:15. I'm meticulous about unloading and starting prep as soon as possible. Please help!!
Old Apr 14 2022, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Apologies if this has been asked and answered before. Guide says ships return to home port 7 days after start of prep time. Understandably, this changed by an hour with the inception of daylight savings time. However, I'm finding that ships with beginning prep time of 10:00 pm DST are now not returning to home port till at least an hour after start of prep 7 days ago. Thursday ship used to return home at 10:00 pm is now not back at home port till 11:15. I'm meticulous about unloading and starting prep as soon as possible. Please help!!
Hi SusieB,
Do your ships not get through all 30 ports? The 7 days is only the maximum time, but if your neighbors are quick they can be back in much shorter time, so I am not sure how you can determine when a ship will actually return as they should not be taking the 7 days as long as you have neighbors who are working them.
I am not sure that the prep time is affected by DST as I don't have any way to test this. We only see the current prep time for each of your ships and not the past one so there isn't any way to check this for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2022, 10:47 PM

ships rarely get through all 30 ports but, still take over 7 days total to return to home. All I can say is that ship that was available to unload and re-stock at 10:15 last Thursday was not able to be unloaded and re-stocked till 11:10 tonight. Have even tried not stocking with products I don't need.
Old Apr 14 2022, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
ships rarely get through all 30 ports but, still take over 7 days total to return to home. All I can say is that ship that was available to unload and re-stock at 10:15 last Thursday was not able to be unloaded and re-stocked till 11:10 tonight. Have even tried not stocking with products I don't need.
Hi SusieB,
Then it can not be because of DST as we changed to that on March 13th, several weeks ago. I will have to check but I am not sure that the 7 days begins at the beginning of the prep time, but begins when the ship is dispatched instead.

If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 15 2022, 07:42 AM

I was preparing a ship but ran out of time. But even after clearing memcache for another issue the game keeps reminding me that the last container has finished preparing.
Old Apr 15 2022, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I was preparing a ship but ran out of time. But even after clearing memcache for another issue the game keeps reminding me that the last container has finished preparing.
Hi Sqrl

If you still have this problem, please run memcache again, close your farms in all tabs you have the game open and then close facebook for a minute.

Reopen facebook and load the game and see if the problem is fixed.
Old Apr 15 2022, 09:44 AM

Unfortunately that didn't fix it.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port