Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 10:21 PM

Is there a preferred browser? I have Waterfox 80 version I tried Google Chrome and it is not working there at all. I at least can water flowers and I can harvest trees, chop, etc but cannot get to market place to hire anyone or to sell things. Or purchase real Estate. I also have Brave Browser have not checked if it will work with that one or not. I do not like a lot of the Browers. Used to use Fire Fox but it got too buggy and snoopy. I have not checked yet about asking neighbors to harvest crops but I can access their farms. I can water the few neighbors I can access the first 8 but cannot go to the rest of my neighbors and I did a test and can harvest and chop, fish my own farms. Thanks.
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
Is there a preferred browser? I have Waterfox 80 version I tried Google Chrome and it is not working there at all. I at least can water flowers and I can harvest trees, chop, etc but cannot get to market place to hire anyone or to sell things. Or purchase real Estate. I also have Brave Browser have not checked if it will work with that one or not. I do not like a lot of the Browers. Used to use Fire Fox but it got too buggy and snoopy. I have not checked yet about asking neighbors to harvest crops but I can access their farms. I can water the few neighbors I can access the first 8 but cannot go to the rest of my neighbors and I did a test and can harvest and chop, fish my own farms. Thanks.
Hi Celanth,
There isn't any preferred browser as they all work differently on different computers. What may work for me may not work for you.
You can find what is available in the first post of this thread. The other functions are not available currently. The develoers will be adding those over the next weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:49 PM

Please help. Farm Town isn't loading in for me.
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob-B View Post
Bob-B. Hello, I don't know what i'm doing, but i cannot get on FarmTown for 2 days now, my crops R drying uo And when I try it stops on BLACK I can see my fARM ...bUT NO bUTTONS WILL WORK SO i CAN pLAY.....tHANK YOU VERY MUCH.... Bob-B.
Hi Bob-B,
If I understand you then you can open your farms. Can you open the toolbox? If so then it is loaded. This is a restricted version. You can see what is available in the first post of this thread. The rest of the functions will be added over the next weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elinor Ishman View Post
Please help. Farm Town isn't loading in for me.
Hi Elinor,
Please read the banner above your farms and provide the information requested.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:00 PM

1791515226 farm 75
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolf39 View Post
1791515226 farm 75
Hi Carolf,
I f you are seing your farms then you do not need to post the information. That is only needed for those that can't load it.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:38 PM

Frances Willson, still getting black screen on opening
not getting complete
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancesWillson View Post
Frances Willson, still getting black screen on opening
not getting complete
Hi Frances,
Please read the information in the banner above your farm and provide the information requested there.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:59 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Dianne Baker Send a message via AIM to Dianne Baker

10201580063928373 I am having so much trouble with transition from flash to HTML. I need help. I have worked hard on farmtown and I don't want to loose what I have. Can someone please contact me? Dianne
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl