Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2021, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy17 View Post
Farmtown still not working on puffin app
Hi Wendy,
I am sorry, but the developers are working on getting it working on computers with the normal browsers and not on tablets right now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 12:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default 1563125849

I no longer have use of my Solar Planter (4X2), Harvester (2X1), and Seeder (2X1).....as a result, I have stopped playing the game until everything is back and fixed.
Old Jan 17 2021, 01:09 AM

Default how can I get my game back

How do I get my game back . It stopped on a Black Screen and now I can't load Farm Town.
Old Jan 17 2021, 01:10 AM

still no luck in getting on to farmtown at U-61 get a picture as though going to load ,then along comes the Grey Screen,please someone help
Old Jan 17 2021, 02:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy17 View Post
Farmtown still not working on puffin app
its working for me on Safari on my ipad..
Old Jan 17 2021, 03:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Farm ID 532948232
Try to get in loads to U-75 and get farm details then screen turns gray...and seven gray screens finally got in did several farms screen turned long green then it went black
Old Jan 17 2021, 05:16 AM

I have noticed some issues with selecting items (particularly water items - lakes and coasts) with the orange hand and with my 4x turbo boat. Sometimes when I hover over an item it brings up the tool tip but doesn't put the yellow outline around the item. If I then click with the hand it leaves the item in place and gives me a copy which I can place. If I reload the farm the copy is gone and the original is still there. If I see the yellow outline it moves normally. When harvesting with the boat it sometimes reaches a group of water items that do not highlight and won't harvest. Dragging the screen seems to let it select the items. When harvesting a set of overlapped sea coasts with the boat I seem to be able to do 2 or 4 groups of items (i.e. 8 or 16 coasts) before having to move the farm to let me do the next 2 or 4 groups. Low priority bug but a bit annoying.
Farm 22, top left edge, User ID: 1278858024
Old Jan 17 2021, 05:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald_Kinscherf View Post
Farm ID 532948232
Try to get in loads to U-75 and get farm details then screen turns gray...and seven gray screens finally got in did several farms screen turned long green then it went black
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly123 View Post
still no luck in getting on to farmtown at U-61 get a picture as though going to load ,then along comes the Grey Screen,please someone help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskamom42 View Post
How do I get my game back . It stopped on a Black Screen and now I can't load Farm Town.
Hi Donald, firefly and Alaskamom,

Please click on the following link, scroll down the post and read the instructions under First Load of Farm Town and make sure you have done all of those, before trying to reload the game.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

If after doing those you can load and work your farms yourself you don't need to continue with the rest of the instruction and you do not need to post here.

If you still can't load the game after doing those, please continue with the instructions in that post under Persistent Loading Issues. This is when you need to supply the information requested and post here.

Once you have supplied that information we will move your posts to the relevant closed threads where the developers have asked us to put them for them to read to see what's happening.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 17 2021, 05:28 AM

Question My problems

Hi, my user id is 710203435. on my usual browser vivaldi, I cannot load past the black screen with the white logo in the middle. You ask for the last post in the log section, but I cannot scroll down to it...screen is frozen.
Currently, I am logging in on microsoft edge which allows me in, well sort of!
The main problem with edge is if I go on full screen it will load 2 or 3 farms and let me work them, but after a few it will suddenly freeze the computer on full screen without warning. The only way out of this is turning the computer off at the switch. Escape doesn't work, 3 fingered salute(ctrl/alt/del)doesn't work. trying to restart/ shutdown doesn't work...screen completely frozen. it does not resolve...I waited over an hour once!... hope this helps...I promise this not a complaint!!!
Old Jan 17 2021, 05:35 AM

Angry Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
thanks raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the unity version then neighborhood chains contest, super facility, facility chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
user id1225696956 gray screen u-75 checkpoint on google chrome
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl