Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 06 2021, 10:54 PM

Default Asphalt

How do I clear an entire farm of the asphalt I laid down many years ago?
Old Dec 06 2021, 11:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisarami View Post
How do I clear an entire farm of the asphalt I laid down many years ago?
Hi Lisarami,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. You would need to own the Excavator to be able to sell all of them at once. Or the Tower Crane to be able to move all of them to storage at once.
Otherwise you will have to remove them one at a time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2021, 09:15 PM

Default Farm Machinery

Why don't we have farm equipment that has more options, for example, harvesting, plowing, and planting with more than 4 plots, at a time?
Old Dec 10 2021, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinky View Post
Why don't we have farm equipment that has more options, for example, harvesting, plowing, and planting with more than 4 plots, at a time?
Hi Twinky,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about tools to answer you.

We have tools that harvest, plow and planting that can do many more than 4 plots at a time. You can find them in the Store under Tools. YOu can find all the information about them in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2021, 12:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Fuel

How do I get my fuel tanks in Storage to my Fuel Service in MAP? It says to go to Market, but if I go to market I don't want to sell it - I need it in my Fuel Service.
Old Dec 11 2021, 05:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelliBut10 View Post
How do I get my fuel tanks in Storage to my Fuel Service in MAP? It says to go to Market, but if I go to market I don't want to sell it - I need it in my Fuel Service.
Hi BelliBut10,

I have moved your post to the thread about Fuel and Tools.

To add any Fuel tanks you have in both your gift box and your storage to your current Fuel amount, you don't do that from storage. Close your storage if you have it open.

Click on the Fuel icon top left of your game screen OR you can click on the Map and then click on Fuel Station to add Fuel to your current total.

Full details on Fuel and how to Refuel and how Fuel is calculated are in Chapter 20 Fuel should you need them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 12 2021, 10:50 AM

Default Irrigate plants

I bought the sprinkler that ittigates plants. It is my understanding at least was I could do all farms at once. When I tried I couldn't do it only one at a time. Was I wrong in thinking what I did?
Old Dec 12 2021, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
I bought the sprinkler that ittigates plants. It is my understanding at least was I could do all farms at once. When I tried I couldn't do it only one at a time. Was I wrong in thinking what I did?
Hi Amazing Amber,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
The only sprinkler that lets you irrigate all the farms at once is the purple one that does all the previous sprinklers jobs plus allowing you to irrigate multiple farms.
You can find all the information about the sprinklers and what each does in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Dec 13 2021, 09:50 PM

I bought the purple freestyle hand yesterday but it wont layer anything today from whats on farm or from store
Old Dec 13 2021, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Kay View Post
I bought the purple freestyle hand yesterday but it wont layer anything today from whats on farm or from store
HI Hannah Kay,
It is not going to layer exactly on top of other things. That is not what it is designed for. You have to have at least 1 spot the size of a pine tree to be able to set something down. For instance if you are trying to place trees or flowers on top of 9x crop fields there aren't any spaces not already used by the crops. None of the tools are meant to help with layering trees, flowers, ponds and buildings on top of crops or each other.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity