Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 27 2021, 01:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default did'nt get a bying tool

i have an other problem 23 december I bought from my farm the tool combine harvest-plow 16x16 and give it as present to my other farm. I received it and put it into the store, but I don't see it in my toolbox and not in my storage...User id that give the present is USER ID number is: 109103173298398 and the receiver account is USER ID number is: 1643163385706378

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2021, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne59 View Post
i have an other problem 23 december I bought from my farm the tool combine harvest-plow 16x16 and give it as present to my other farm. I received it and put it into the store, but I don't see it in my toolbox and not in my storage...User id that give the present is USER ID number is: 109103173298398 and the receiver account is USER ID number is: 1643163385706378
Hi Marianne

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

I checked data for both accounts and you sent a Harvester 16x16 not a Combine Harvest/Plow 16x16

The other account got the Harvester and then sold it a few days ago.

I also see that Support has checked data so if you contacted them,it is better to continue working with them.
Old Dec 29 2021, 05:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Some farmers have soooooo much fuel! Are there any tips about how to get the most fuel for your buck?
Old Dec 29 2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces4444 View Post
Some farmers have soooooo much fuel! Are there any tips about how to get the most fuel for your buck?
Hi Pisces4444

You have 28 farms but only 1 oil pump.
You can have 1 oil pum per farm in order to get crude oil barrels and then produce fuel tanks and other items in your Oil Refinery. I would suggest to only produce fuel tanks in the refinery at least for a short time.

Everytime you post your facilities to let your friends work them, then try to refill the oil refinery to get more fuel tanks.

You can also exchange all your gifts for fuel tanks.

When you hire someone to work your farms or your superneighbors work your farms, do not share your fuel at least while your are trying to build it up.

Also, when you are hired, read the hiring pop up and check if the farmer will share the fuel with you, so you dont use yours.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Dec 29 2021, 06:53 PM

Default Lost of fuel

I Keep loosing my fuel I was not on Farm Town during Christmas as I was out of town and when I returned my fuel was gone.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 29 2021 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Dec 29 2021, 07:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpinturtle View Post
I Keep loosing my fuel I was not on Farm Town during Christmas as I was out of town and when I returned my fuel was gone.
Hi Tenpinturtle,
You have 18 super neighbors. Did any of them harvest, plow and replant for you while you were out of town? Do you have any of them set to use your fuel?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2021, 07:26 PM

Default Lost fuel

i checked my super neighbors and changed not letting them use my fuel either first or at all
Old Dec 29 2021, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpinturtle View Post
i checked my super neighbors and changed not letting them use my fuel either first or at all
Hi Tenpinturtle,
If you just changed those then that is where your fuel went. The only way you will have fuel missing is someone you have hired or a super neighbor is using it or you are using it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2021, 11:03 AM

Yes thank you I understand what you are seeing, but for the amounts of fuel tanks, I convert from gifts each day I am not seeing the return. I get more from my refineries than I do for buying all the giftingmachines.
Is there a way I can illustrate this problem to you?
Old Dec 30 2021, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
Yes thank you I understand what you are seeing, but for the amounts of fuel tanks, I convert from gifts each day I am not seeing the return. I get more from my refineries than I do for buying all the giftingmachines.
Is there a way I can illustrate this problem to you?
Hi Katzyin,
If you move your gifted fuel tanks to your storage from the gift box, then they are added to the amount you have stored from the refineries. You are still getting the fuel from all of those, but it just does not show separately in the fueling station.
If you want to see the gift fuel tanks show separately in the fuel station then do not move them from the gift box to storage.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity