Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 19 2022, 06:17 AM

Hi I have a problem when I help people get fuel and then supposed to get my bonus (they get 164 fuel and i am supposed to get 82) I get nothing, what am I doing wrong??
Old Feb 19 2022, 06:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooboss View Post
Hi I have a problem when I help people get fuel and then supposed to get my bonus (they get 164 fuel and i am supposed to get 82) I get nothing, what am I doing wrong??
Hi zooboss,

It depends whether you are clicking on a bonus for Fuel Tanks or a request to send ingredients to make them.

When it's a bonus you get Fuel Tanks as long as you have not reached your maximum allowance for claiming bonuses.

When it's ingredients you only get crude oil, the ingredient to make the fuel tanks not the fuel tanks themselves and again that would depend on if you had reached your maximum for sending ingredients.

To know the difference you would need to read the information in the post.
When it's a bonus it will tell you what belt or dan that farmer had reached for the Fuel tanks. For example "I just reached the Fuel Tank Black Belt. You will get 50%" would give you Fuel Tanks.

When it's ingredients the information will say something like "Can you send me ingredients to make 68 Fuel Tank (4 batches) You will get 50%" in which case you would get crude oil.
Both of those types of requests show the Fuel Tank icon so often people don't notice the difference between the two types of requests and think they are getting Fuel Tanks when they are actually sending ingredients to make them so only getting crude oil.

Have a look at the requests that you've been clicking on and see if that explains what has been happening.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 19 2022, 08:17 AM

Thank you Tiger I will check on that as it was something I didnt know as the saying goes we learn something new every day
Old Feb 22 2022, 05:40 AM

I went to the fuel station, asked for fuel .. said I was given 11 million .. never showed up in my tank
Old Feb 22 2022, 06:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
I went to the fuel station, asked for fuel .. said I was given 11 million .. never showed up in my tank
Hi PapaDoe,

The 11 million was what you got on the 16th so you had far more fuel tanks to exchange for fuel that day.

Today you only had enough Fuel tanks to give you 842170 fuel which was correctly added to the amount you had before refuelling today.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 04 2022, 05:26 PM

Default fuel

I have 44 farms, 44 oil pumps, 44 oil refineries I still cannot keep up with the fuel needed for my farming and fishing

I NEED A WAY TO GET MORE FUEL.

Thank you
Old Mar 04 2022, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Jim View Post
I have 44 farms, 44 oil pumps, 44 oil refineries I still cannot keep up with the fuel needed for my farming and fishing

I NEED A WAY TO GET MORE FUEL.

Thank you
Hi Gentleman Jim,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel. If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2022, 09:19 PM

Something I noticed awhile back was that when i go to harvest animals I am also collecting manure form the pigsty. So I went to farm 6 to put it in storage and it is not on farm 6, it is showing it is in storage. So next I went to all my farms to see if I had bought a second one and put it on another farm, and no there is no manure collector on any of my 44 farms. I also tried to put it on a farm and then put it back in storage thinking that would fix it, but it did not.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 06 2022, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Something I noticed awhile back was that when i go to harvest animals I am also collecting manure form the pigsty. So I went to farm 6 to put it in storage and it is not on farm 6, it is showing it is in storage. So next I went to all my farms to see if I had bought a second one and put it on another farm, and no there is no manure collector on any of my 44 farms. I also tried to put it on a farm and then put it back in storage thinking that would fix it, but it did not.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about tools as the manure collector is a tool.

Your manure collector is in your storage where it should be. You only need the one tool to collect the manure from the pigstys where you have pigs.

I am not sure what exactly is the trouble. When you click on the Harvest All in the Facility Manager then that tool harvests all the manure from all 40 pigstys on your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2022, 11:34 PM

you are right that is how it works, i for some reason was thinking if it was in storage it would not collect manure, my mistake.

Farming since April 26 2009

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity