Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 09 2022, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
you are right that is how it works, i for some reason was thinking if it was in storage it would not collect manure, my mistake.
Hi Tom C,
All the tools work from your storage for any farm. They do not take up any of your Item storage capacity.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2022, 04:27 PM

Unhappy Harvest-plow bought not there

I bought the next harvest-plow tool, put it in storage, I went to use it and it is not in my toolbox. It shows in my storage, that I have it, but can not use it. Please advise me what to do to get it to show up and be usable. I paid for this. Please help. Thank you, April
Old Mar 11 2022, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpillo View Post
I bought the next harvest-plow tool, put it in storage, I went to use it and it is not in my toolbox. It shows in my storage, that I have it, but can not use it. Please advise me what to do to get it to show up and be usable. I paid for this. Please help. Thank you, April
Hi April

I had a look at your data and I dont see any purchase for a Harvest/Plow tool. The last Combine Harvest Plow EX (5x5) was purchased on November 29, 2017.

I do see that today you purchased a Harvester EX (6x6). You can check this yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then in Farm Cash Activity Log button.

You dont have fuel, so you have to refuel in order to be able to use your tools.
Old Mar 12 2022, 01:59 PM

Default Harvest plow tool

I purchased the H/P tool and it shows I bought it today when I bought it days ago. It is not in my toolbox or storage. I paid 50 FC for this tool and need your help to get it back. This is the 2nd time this has happened and the first time I just lost my money, because I did not know how to retrieve the tool or get my farmcash back. April(arpillo)
Old Mar 12 2022, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpillo View Post
I purchased the H/P tool and it shows I bought it today when I bought it days ago. It is not in my toolbox or storage. I paid 50 FC for this tool and need your help to get it back. This is the 2nd time this has happened and the first time I just lost my money, because I did not know how to retrieve the tool or get my farmcash back. April(arpillo)
Hi arpillo

When you posted about this problem yesterday, I answered you in the post just above your last one.

Just in case, this is the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6486350

By that time you had 0 fuel, but I see you have refuelled today, March 12th.
Old Mar 17 2022, 09:26 PM

Designer hands not working correctly. I've been attempting to reconstruct a farm. In order to do so I've been using the purple designer hand. However, sometimes when attempting to move items or layer water the hand will create a ghost rather than move the original item thereby creating an infinite number of said item. I have found that the only way to correct this problem is to restart the game. But this is not a fix it just clears the screen of the ghosted items
Old Mar 17 2022, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy56 View Post
Designer hands not working correctly. I've been attempting to reconstruct a farm. In order to do so I've been using the purple designer hand. However, sometimes when attempting to move items or layer water the hand will create a ghost rather than move the original item thereby creating an infinite number of said item. I have found that the only way to correct this problem is to restart the game. But this is not a fix it just clears the screen of the ghosted items
Hi Jerseyguy,
What option are you choosing when you pick up the purple hand?

If you are just moving items around on your farm then use the Green hand rather that the purple hand. Both can do the same thing on the same farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2022, 09:33 PM

Hello, i am Lucinda Melbourne 1354142619 I bought the round facility to milk all cows at once, and the pig one as well and they don't come up for me in the box of supplies. Don't know what to call it at the moment. But the place where you would find the plower, seeder and all the rest. Also my green hand doesn't work like my neighbors does. I can't put the facilities to the edge. I have to have my neighbor, (my mom) come and do it for me.
I don't know where else to ask for help.
Old Mar 18 2022, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucinda Melbourne View Post
Hello, i am Lucinda Melbourne 1354142619 I bought the round facility to milk all cows at once, and the pig one as well and they don't come up for me in the box of supplies. Don't know what to call it at the moment. But the place where you would find the plower, seeder and all the rest. Also my green hand doesn't work like my neighbors does. I can't put the facilities to the edge. I have to have my neighbor, (my mom) come and do it for me.
I don't know where else to ask for help.
Hi Lucinda,
I have moved your post to the thread about tools as those are what you are asking about.
You have to place the milking station and manure collector in your storage. Then when you want to use those you open the Facility manager and click on the Harvest All button at the top of that pop up. That is how those work.
To place facilities on the edge of the farm you have to have atleast one spot the size of a tree open to place the facility down. The rotation of the facility can effect whether the facility shows as off the edge or on the area next to the edge. If it is not going off the edge then rotate the facility.
Old Mar 19 2022, 12:42 AM

Default As of tonight, unable to remove multiple # of an item from storage

I couldn't figure out a title for my problem I Hope this one worked in order to get someone's attention. A couple of nights ago, as a super neighbor for a friend, I rearranged all of her water to one field. I was able to place all of her water into her storage and then remove it all from storage and layer it. I could choose a particular water type, use my purple hand and remove and lay down that type without ever having to go back into the storage. Repeated that with each type of water until they were all out of her storage and layered on a field.

Tonight, I am attempting to do that with another friend/sn. The problem I have tonight ... for instance ... I chose the big lake to lay down first. BUT, it will not allow me to pick one of the lakes and then continually layer them without having to go into the storage. I am only able to take one lake out, lay it down, go back into her storage and pick another lake and lay it down, etc.

Could this be a glitch that has been caused by the update released yesterday? Or? What? Does anyone have a clue? I appreciate any insight.

Thanks, in advance, for anyone's response.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity