Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 19 2022, 06:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
I couldn't figure out a title for my problem I Hope this one worked in order to get someone's attention. A couple of nights ago, as a super neighbor for a friend, I rearranged all of her water to one field. I was able to place all of her water into her storage and then remove it all from storage and layer it. I could choose a particular water type, use my purple hand and remove and lay down that type without ever having to go back into the storage. Repeated that with each type of water until they were all out of her storage and layered on a field.

Tonight, I am attempting to do that with another friend/sn. The problem I have tonight ... for instance ... I chose the big lake to lay down first. BUT, it will not allow me to pick one of the lakes and then continually layer them without having to go into the storage. I am only able to take one lake out, lay it down, go back into her storage and pick another lake and lay it down, etc.

Could this be a glitch that has been caused by the update released yesterday? Or? What? Does anyone have a clue? I appreciate any insight.

Thanks, in advance, for anyone's response.
Hi Farmerette GiGi,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools.

Working as a super neighbour, how are you able to place the farm owners waters into storage? You should not be able to do that.

I am unable to reproduce your issue with the big lakes.
I did find a problem with one version of the small sea coasts.

Are you sure it was big lakes and not seacoasts that you were having problems with?
How many of which water, that you had the problem with, were in their storage?
Is the super neighbour connection both ways, meaning the farm owner is your super neighbour as well as you being their super neighbour?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 19 2022 at 06:41 AM.
Old Mar 19 2022, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Farmerette GiGi,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools.

Working as a super neighbour, how are you able to place the farm owners waters into storage? You should not be able to do that.

I am unable to reproduce your issue with the big lakes.
I did find a problem with one version of the small sea coasts.

Are you sure it was big lakes and not seacoasts that you were having problems with?
How many of which water, that you had the problem with, were in their storage?
Is the super neighbour connection both ways, meaning the farm owner is your super neighbour as well as you being their super neighbour?

Thanks for your response, Tiger. I was able to place the farm owner's waters into storage by simply doing so. Sorry, . She didn't own the tower crane so I couldn't use mine to move them in bulk so I just used the storage shed and moved every peice of water, one at a time, into her storage.

As for which water piece I had the problem with last night, it was all of them. The small sea coast, the large sea coast, the big lake, etc. I just used the big lake as an example in my previous message. It wouldn't allow me to pick any of them up and then place them all down, continually. I had to take one out and when it was placed, that was it. I had to go back into her storage and take another piece out, place it, go back into storage and take one out ... etc. Entirely too time-consuming.

For each type of water, she had close to 300 of the big lakes and if I remember correctly, around the same amount of the other types of water. She really doesn't have much water. The other friend, whose fields I had done two nights ago, had twice that many.

Yes, mam. The sn connection is both ways. My two friends actually work as one another's sn, daily. They are both added as my sn and I am added as theirs so that I can design their farms, layer fields, etc and when they are on vacation or whatever ... I fill in for that friend to work as the other ones sn. I even checked last night to make sure Anne and I were both one another's sn, knowing that we definitely were.

Anyway ... thanks for your response and please don't worry about my message any longer. It can be deleted. I'm going to make the problem go away by purchasing the green and purple hands for Anne so I can get her fields taken care of today. Problem solved. Yay!

Again, thanks for your response. Happy farming!
Old Mar 19 2022, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
Thanks for your response, Tiger. I was able to place the farm owner's waters into storage by simply doing so. Sorry, . She didn't own the tower crane so I couldn't use mine to move them in bulk so I just used the storage shed and moved every peice of water, one at a time, into her storage.

As for which water piece I had the problem with last night, it was all of them. The small sea coast, the large sea coast, the big lake, etc. I just used the big lake as an example in my previous message. It wouldn't allow me to pick any of them up and then place them all down, continually. I had to take one out and when it was placed, that was it. I had to go back into her storage and take another piece out, place it, go back into storage and take one out ... etc. Entirely too time-consuming.

For each type of water, she had close to 300 of the big lakes and if I remember correctly, around the same amount of the other types of water. She really doesn't have much water. The other friend, whose fields I had done two nights ago, had twice that many.

Yes, mam. The sn connection is both ways. My two friends actually work as one another's sn, daily. They are both added as my sn and I am added as theirs so that I can design their farms, layer fields, etc and when they are on vacation or whatever ... I fill in for that friend to work as the other ones sn. I even checked last night to make sure Anne and I were both one another's sn, knowing that we definitely were.

Anyway ... thanks for your response and please don't worry about my message any longer. It can be deleted. I'm going to make the problem go away by purchasing the green and purple hands for Anne so I can get her fields taken care of today. Problem solved. Yay!

Again, thanks for your response. Happy farming!
Hi Farmerette GiGi,

Are you logged into your own account when are helping her or are you logged into hers, or both? Could you have logged into her account at all, perhaps using the same browser?

When you go to her farms as an Super Neighbour you should not be seeing the add to storage icon to be able to send her waters to storage for her. That may be why there is a problem with so many or it could be the high quantity of waters that were in storage causing the problem with the purple hand.
You can use your own freestyle designers on her farms. We need to find and try to fix the problem with it being used as a super neighbour as that should not be happening.

You will not be able to use the Tower Crane when you are visiting her farms as super neighbour either, even if she owned it. To use both her add to storage tool and the tower crane if she owns it you would need to be logged into her account as her to use them.

I would like you to contact the support team about this as you are having problems as a super neighbour with more waters than we are and you should not be able to store anything as a super neighbour, only move, things around, buy if she has allowed you to use her coins and get things out of storage.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 19 2022, 11:36 AM

Default Green & purple hands not working right

I have asked for this to be checked into before. The green and purple hands are still not working properly. I asked Taz to check it before but still no resolve
They will not allow us to move facilities off to the sides of the farms or stack them as we previously did. HOWEVER, after the update, both hands worked on 1 farm. Then they wouldn't work anymore on the next farm. ALSO, when being on my farm 6, going to farm 5, it locks up and i have to reset the game. It doesn't do that on any of the other farms just going from farm 6 to farm 5. My 27th farm is one that I need the green and purple hands for to move them around on the farm. Please check on it also. AND may I also add, it would be so nice if the gifts section also included metal salts, remendit .. etc (things you can get from a semi that can't be gifted) instead of just meats and trees and animals and decor. I've played the game since 2009. I could add a lot more but the hands are the biggest problem! Thanks so much for your help! Mary Lay
Old Mar 19 2022, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lay View Post
I have asked for this to be checked into before. The green and purple hands are still not working properly. I asked Taz to check it before but still no resolve
They will not allow us to move facilities off to the sides of the farms or stack them as we previously did. HOWEVER, after the update, both hands worked on 1 farm. Then they wouldn't work anymore on the next farm. ALSO, when being on my farm 6, going to farm 5, it locks up and i have to reset the game. It doesn't do that on any of the other farms just going from farm 6 to farm 5. My 27th farm is one that I need the green and purple hands for to move them around on the farm. Please check on it also. AND may I also add, it would be so nice if the gifts section also included metal salts, remendit .. etc (things you can get from a semi that can't be gifted) instead of just meats and trees and animals and decor. I've played the game since 2009. I could add a lot more but the hands are the biggest problem! Thanks so much for your help! Mary Lay
Hi Mary Lay

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

I visited your farm 27 and it is plowed x9 with flowers on crops wall to wall. Plus you have lot of service facilities and regular facilities on the crops and flowers. Semi trailer and animal buildings placed off the borders.

If you are trying to move all those facilities and services outside your farms border then you need to find a clear space the size of a pine tree to be able to place the facility. With all things you have on that farm Im not sure you will find those spaces, but you can try at the botton of the farm. Please consider that every farm has a limit for all items you place on it, and if data of that farm is at the limit then you will not be able to add or move things.

If you dont have problems with some farms, then probably you still have space to move items around.

I visited your farm 6 and then went to farm 5 without problems. Be sure your browser is up to date and check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
Try to go from farm 6 to 5 with everything hidden in your preferences and check if that works for you.

If you have any suggestion or idea for the game, then post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Mar 19 2022, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Farmerette GiGi,

Are you logged into your own account when are helping her or are you logged into hers, or both? Could you have logged into her account at all, perhaps using the same browser?

When you go to her farms as an Super Neighbour you should not be seeing the add to storage icon to be able to send her waters to storage for her. That may be why there is a problem with so many or it could be the high quantity of waters that were in storage causing the problem with the purple hand.
You can use your own freestyle designers on her farms. We need to find and try to fix the problem with it being used as a super neighbour as that should not be happening.

You will not be able to use the Tower Crane when you are visiting her farms as super neighbour either, even if she owned it. To use both her add to storage tool and the tower crane if she owns it you would need to be logged into her account as her to use them.

I would like you to contact the support team about this as you are having problems as a super neighbour with more waters than we are and you should not be able to store anything as a super neighbour, only move, things around, buy if she has allowed you to use her coins and get things out of storage.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Once again, thank you for your response, Tiger. I have purchased all three of the freestyle hands for her and thought all would work as it did two nights ago when working for the other sn. BUT..when I take a piece of water from her storage, from my account, it drops the one piece and that's it. It doesn't allow me to continually lay down the remaining water of that particular type.

I am logged into my account in one browser and into her account on another browser. From her account, I can choose one of the water types and lay them all down continually. So, that's what I'll do.

I will contact support about not being able to lay the water down continually, without having to go back into her storage and pick up each one individually .... from my account ... if that is something I should be able to do as a s/n. I know that's what I was able to do two nights ago.

Again, thank you.
Old Mar 20 2022, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6kittycats View Post
I purchased a combine harvest-plow for 35 farm cash and instead of getting it the game gave me a solar powered 5x5 plow which I already have I needed the combine harvest-plow 5x5 to purchase the combine harvest-plant 5x5 any way you can fix this please it did take my farm cash
Hi 6kittycats

I move your post to the thread about Tools.

Please provide your User Id number. You find it into brackets in the message above your game screen.
Old Mar 24 2022, 07:37 AM

Default Ext Flower Harvester Question

Hi Team!
I have a ext flower harvester 28x28 that I can use personally on others' farms. However, my super neighbors cannot use it (they get the light blue one). I have checked both my storage and all 44 farms and I cannot find it in order to put in storage so super neighbors can use it.

Any suggestions on how else I can go about looking for it? I'm not sure what else to try. Again, it does work for me - just not the super neighbors.
Old Mar 24 2022, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Hi Team!
I have a ext flower harvester 28x28 that I can use personally on others' farms. However, my super neighbors cannot use it (they get the light blue one). I have checked both my storage and all 44 farms and I cannot find it in order to put in storage so super neighbors can use it.

Any suggestions on how else I can go about looking for it? I'm not sure what else to try. Again, it does work for me - just not the super neighbors.
Hi smilie224,

Your Flower Harvester (28 x 28) is showing missing in your data.

You will need to contact the support team so they can take a look.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 24 2022, 08:13 PM

Default The Fuel issues are crazy any suggestions?

What am I doing wrong!? LOL

Every day is spent chasing fuel! Is there an easier way I am missing?

I know about the gift site <again it takes up so much time>.

I even spent real money to buy the facility that makes fuel <it doesn't produce much fuel per day and is a complete waste of money>

The farm equipment is pretty spendy like $5-10 plus real dollars per item. I do appreciate the level-up farm cash but have still supported the game in the past and now <after a long break> It just seems like fuel shouldn't be so difficult especially after paying so much for all the tools and upgrades.

I am about to take another break haha because I am just tired of constantly having to collect so much gift fuel! Which sadly also keeps me from wanting to spend more real money on the game.

Anyone else tired of collecting fuel lol or as I said have easier ways I am missing to collect fuel?

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity