Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 24 2022, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
What am I doing wrong!? LOL

Every day is spent chasing fuel! Is there an easier way I am missing?

I know about the gift site <again it takes up so much time>.

I even spent real money to buy the facility that makes fuel <it doesn't produce much fuel per day and is a complete waste of money>

The farm equipment is pretty spendy like $5-10 plus real dollars per item. I do appreciate the level-up farm cash but have still supported the game in the past and now <after a long break> It just seems like fuel shouldn't be so difficult especially after paying so much for all the tools and upgrades.

I am about to take another break haha because I am just tired of constantly having to collect so much gift fuel! Which sadly also keeps me from wanting to spend more real money on the game.

Anyone else tired of collecting fuel lol or as I said have easier ways I am missing to collect fuel?
Hi ImTznU,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about fuel.
As they add more farms and facilities then the same amount of fuel you were producing before doesn't go as far and you need to produce more. The amount of fuel you get from the fuel tanks you produce has not changed. You may want to buy another oil refinery to produce more. Also if you are not posting your facilities for your neighbors to work then the refinery does produce slow. If you fill it and your other facilities and post them for your neighbors to work then they can produce faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2022, 03:53 AM

Thank you! I have submitted the ticket and received confirmation of processing.
Old Mar 26 2022, 10:46 AM

Hi, I just purchased all of the sprinklers, all the way up to purple. I assumed that they were like the other tools, in that the final tool did the work of all the ones before it. But my crops are not accelerated, and I am worried that I either wasted my cash buying the wrong item, or I am using them wrong. I can't access the ones I own other than the purple one, so it seems nonsensical that I would need to access them to use them, but can't, and would need to use more than one per farm? I'm pretty sure I'm just not using them correctly, so any advice would be great, thank you!
Old Mar 26 2022, 11:40 AM

I have not been given credit for the Harvest Plow 6x6. I bought this & now have 2 in my storage. I want to buy 8x8 & 10x10 & more so I can but the game wants me to buy the same 6x 6. Please help me. My ID 100000031698725. Thanks
Old Mar 26 2022, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
Hi, I just purchased all of the sprinklers, all the way up to purple. I assumed that they were like the other tools, in that the final tool did the work of all the ones before it. But my crops are not accelerated, and I am worried that I either wasted my cash buying the wrong item, or I am using them wrong. I can't access the ones I own other than the purple one, so it seems nonsensical that I would need to access them to use them, but can't, and would need to use more than one per farm? I'm pretty sure I'm just not using them correctly, so any advice would be great, thank you!
Hi kathleenkelly

I had a look at your data and your purple sprinkler shows up as missing.

Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Please visit our Game Guide to read all information about the Sprinklers in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290
Old Mar 26 2022, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHarleseWil1937 View Post
I have not been given credit for the Harvest Plow 6x6. I bought this & now have 2 in my storage. I want to buy 8x8 & 10x10 & more so I can but the game wants me to buy the same 6x 6. Please help me. My ID 100000031698725. Thanks
Hi CHarleseWil1937

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

I dont see 2 Combine Harvest Plow in your storage, only 1 is showing up.

But if you think that something is wrong, then contact Support team. Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Old Mar 26 2022, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi kathleenkelly

I had a look at your data and your purple sprinkler shows up as missing.

Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Please visit our Game Guide to read all information about the Sprinklers in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290
Thank you so much! I did read the guide and I'm still confused, do I need to use all of the sprinklers individually on each farm for them to accelerate growth and give me extra time before waste?
Old Mar 26 2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much! I did read the guide and I'm still confused, do I need to use all of the sprinklers individually on each farm for them to accelerate growth and give me extra time before waste?

Hi kathleenkelly

You are welcome

No, you dont have to do that.

If you open your yellow tool box you will see the brown sprinkler to water flowers, and the highest size sprinkler you own at that moment.

In your case as the purple one is missing, you should see the brown and the green sprinklers.

You should be able to irrigate crops, trees and flowers, double grow speed and extend waste time in every farm you use it.

If you are not sure if you can irrigate or not the farms, you can click in the yellow tool box, then click in the clock and then in Per farm option.

The farms with green ticks are the ones you can irrigate, the farms with a time, if you hover your mouse on it then you will how much time you have to wait till you can irrigate again.

Please take in mind you can irrigate a farm every 20 hours, so if you plant let say beets and irrigate, then if you harvest then after 2 hours, and plant for example wheat, it will not be irrigated as you will have to wait 18 hours to be able to irrigate again.
Old Mar 27 2022, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi kathleenkelly

You are welcome

No, you dont have to do that.

If you open your yellow tool box you will see the brown sprinkler to water flowers, and the highest size sprinkler you own at that moment.

In your case as the purple one is missing, you should see the brown and the green sprinklers.

You should be able to irrigate crops, trees and flowers, double grow speed and extend waste time in every farm you use it.

If you are not sure if you can irrigate or not the farms, you can click in the yellow tool box, then click in the clock and then in Per farm option.

The farms with green ticks are the ones you can irrigate, the farms with a time, if you hover your mouse on it then you will how much time you have to wait till you can irrigate again.

Please take in mind you can irrigate a farm every 20 hours, so if you plant let say beets and irrigate, then if you harvest then after 2 hours, and plant for example wheat, it will not be irrigated as you will have to wait 18 hours to be able to irrigate again.
Hi Mary, support had me purchase a second purple sprinkler with cash, so I did, it was not refunded to me. I used the purple sprinkler to irrigate my farms but everything is still showing the full grow time. I have tried planting then irrigating and irrigating then planting with no success.

Last edited by kathleenkelly; Mar 27 2022 at 09:47 AM.
Old Mar 27 2022, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Hi Mary, support had me purchase a second purple sprinkler with cash, so I did, it was not refunded to me. I used the purple sprinkler to irrigate my farms but everything is still showing the full grow time. Was I supposed to plant then irrigate?
Hi kathleenkelly

You got another purple mobile sprinkler with coins not farm cash. When a tool is missing, then you have the option to get it using your coins by clicking in Duplicate button for that tool in the store.
As you are able to get it with coins then there is no refund for missing tools.

Yes, your trees, flowers, crops, need to be growing when you irrigate. But you can only irrigate every 20 hours.
So, if you plant a short term crop, you harvest them and plant another crop, that second crop will not be irrigated and you will have to wait xxx hours to be able to irrigate that farm again.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity