Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 12 2022, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I have a question re the mobile irrigation sprinkler. I have a purple one.
I had planted a 12 hour crop this morning and then forgot to irrigate. After a few hours I used my mobile irrigation sprinkler and saw that it had no effect at all anymore on the harvesting time.
How much time do we actually have to irrigate after seeding? I tried to look it up in the game guide but could not find any information about that.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
to the best of my memory you can use it at any time - i barely use it on what i plant 12 hour crops or less and most of the time i dont use it on 1 day crops - the couple times i used it for the "short" time crops it worked for me even if it wasnt right away
Old Apr 12 2022, 05:08 AM

Hi iam1to, well it didn't work on my 12 hour crops. I irrigated 3 hours after planting. It had no effect on the harvesting time

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
to the best of my memory you can use it at any time - i barely use it on what i plant 12 hour crops or less and most of the time i dont use it on 1 day crops - the couple times i used it for the "short" time crops it worked for me even if it wasnt right away
Old Apr 12 2022, 05:15 AM

Hi, me again
I cleared memcache and restarted the game after reading your comment.
Now I can see that indeed it had effect on the harvesting time.
Well, problem solved

Quote:
Hi iam1to, well it didn't work on my 12 hour crops. I irrigated 3 hours after planting. It had no effect on the harvesting time
Old Apr 12 2022, 05:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi, I have a question re the mobile irrigation sprinkler. I have a purple one.
I had planted a 12 hour crop this morning and then forgot to irrigate. After a few hours I used my mobile irrigation sprinkler and saw that it had no effect at all anymore on the harvesting time.
How much time do we actually have to irrigate after seeding? I tried to look it up in the game guide but could not find any information about that.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hi, me again
I cleared memcache and restarted the game after reading your comment.
Now I can see that indeed it had effect on the harvesting time.
Well, problem solved

Hi Palmarina and iam1to,

I have moved your posts to the help and support thread for tools.

Full information about the mobile sprinklers is in the gameguide there's the link should you need a reminder:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

You can only irrigate once per day so after that you would need to check when you could next irrigate that farm.

Palmarina, well done for sorting your issue out. If it happens again, please post in help and support when you require help and then you could also ty either refreshing the farm, going to another farm and returning to the one you irrigated or just reloading the game. You should not need to run memcache for the irrigation to show up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 12 2022, 06:06 PM

Question Do we have to keep tools once Upgraded

This may have been asked, and I just over looked it. but once I upgrade a tool - say I have the work bench and upgrade it to the Turbo workbench, Can I just drop that on a farm some where or does it have to stay in my storage and take up valuable space? Better Yet is it able to be sold since I have the upgraded version?
Old Apr 12 2022, 06:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post
This may have been asked, and I just over looked it. but once I upgrade a tool - say I have the work bench and upgrade it to the Turbo workbench, Can I just drop that on a farm some where or does it have to stay in my storage and take up valuable space? Better Yet is it able to be sold since I have the upgraded version?
Hi atvchick,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
For the tools for the facility loading, no you do not need to keep the previous tool in your storage, however please note that tools do not take space in your item storage. So they do not take away spots for other items you want to store.
Also tools used for working crops you do need to keep those as you have to have those for purchasing any additional upgrades that come out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2022, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi atvchick,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
For the tools for the facility loading, no you do not need to keep the previous tool in your storage, however please note that tools do not take space in your item storage. So they do not take away spots for other items you want to store.
Also tools used for working crops you do need to keep those as you have to have those for purchasing any additional upgrades that come out.
Thank You.
Old Apr 14 2022, 03:16 PM

Default Fuel

I have had a farm for many years, and since the early days I have never had a fuel issue.
Suddenly, I am out of fuel all the time. I have made no changes that would have affected any use.
Could someone please advise?
I did already clear history/cache in case it was a glitch of some kind.
Old Apr 14 2022, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmyers64 View Post
I have had a farm for many years, and since the early days I have never had a fuel issue.
Suddenly, I am out of fuel all the time. I have made no changes that would have affected any use.
Could someone please advise?
I did already clear history/cache in case it was a glitch of some kind.
Hi Rmyers,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel,
You have made changes that have affected your fuel use. You have added farms that require fuel for harvesting and planting. You have added additional facilities which require fuel for filling them with the tools you have added.

The amount of fuel needed to operate those changes has increased with those additions.
You have 2 oil refineries, so maybe it is time tyo add another one to increase your fuel tank production.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2022, 05:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Account # 1000007726035220 . . I am suddenly missing near 300,000,000 gals/tanks of fuel . . . Whats up with that? I need it back . .

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity