Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Dec 10 2020, 06:42 PM

Default farm cash

Since they now charge a sales tax on FC it would be better to me if they either posted price with tax included or at least have it posted so you know how much the tax is.
Old Dec 10 2020, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsigler25 @yahoo.com View Post
Since they now charge a sales tax on FC it would be better to me if they either posted price with tax included or at least have it posted so you know how much the tax is.
Hi jsigler,
Since the amount of tax is different in every location, then it is not possible for Farm Town to show the taxes on the first page of the Buy Cash.
The pop up for completing the sale is from Facebook, so if you want them to show the tax on that then you will have to ask them to do so.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 27 2021 at 09:10 PM.
Old Dec 11 2020, 11:00 AM

Mine always shows the tax. I was surprised the first time but it doesn't slow me down.
Old Dec 11 2020, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Mine always shows the tax. I was surprised the first time but it doesn't slow me down.
Hi Debhurst,

The receipt does show the tax, but it is not shown until you actually buy. That is what the complaint is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2020, 04:29 PM

Default Earning FC

So once we reach 1200 we don't level up anymore ?
Do we still earn FC ?
Old Dec 29 2020, 04:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
So once we reach 1200 we don't level up anymore ?
Do we still earn FC ?
Hi Mo,
You do not level up any more after 1200 until the developers add more levels. You will not get any more FC until they release new levels. You will continue to earn experience points and when new levels are added then you will go up at that time to the level for the amount of experience points you have earned over the amount needed for level 1200. You will get your FC for those levels at that time.
Old Dec 29 2020, 05:02 PM

oh, ok ... Thank You Taz
Old Jan 22 2021, 03:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Incentive to keep being patient

I have lost a ton of neighbors who got tired of waiting for the game conversion. Has there been any consideration for giving Farm Cash incentives for daily play.

The limited version of the game has broken the addiction. I was hoping to take this time to redecorate my farms while not being distracted. I can't even do that since I cant layer.

I banner headline thanking players for their loyalty and FC rewards would go a long way to keep people engaged
Old Apr 02 2021, 02:52 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mary.cosgrove@yahoo.com Send a message via AIM to mary.cosgrove@yahoo.com

Farm Town - I agree. Have kept playing just to keep up my farm with limited things to be able to play. It would be nice to reward those who have played each day.

Love time member 2009

Mary Cosgrove
Old Jun 29 2021, 09:08 PM

Default Gee thanks?

So I worked for OVER EIGHT MONTHS, earned almost 500 million XP in that time and all we get is a lousy 25 FC?!

Thanks for NOTHING! Now we KNOW you don't care one iota for the PLAYERS!!!