Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2021, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilS View Post
1.Your USER ID number ( 100001936213007 )
I would appreciate your help in correcting these issues. Thanks

2. Game went to FarmTown but none of the capabilities to play, like sending gifts, or posting trains, or storage items are available.
Hi WilS,
You should still be able to send gifts if you go to the Send Gifts at the top of your farms.

Trains are not added yet. You can see what is currently available in the first post of this thread.

You should see the storage icon to the left of the map. Click on that to open your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 02:56 PM

the Super neighbour is coming in a few days this has been the case for over a month nearly could we get a feb update with what is happening and planned as it seems to be a never ending cycle of coming in days that never seem to be happening i have a few players who are Sn of mine and they keep checking back to see if its been activated yet people seem to be wondering whats going on and although there are bug fixes there seems to have been no january update to the Migration
Old Jan 23 2021, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
the Super neighbour is coming in a few days this has been the case for over a month nearly could we get a feb update with what is happening and planned as it seems to be a never ending cycle of coming in days that never seem to be happening i have a few players who are Sn of mine and they keep checking back to see if its been activated yet people seem to be wondering whats going on and although there are bug fixes there seems to have been no january update to the Migration
Hi Stu,
The developers will update it when they release any of the functions as they do with the normal releases. It has not been a month when the line about the super neighbor was added. That update was added on the 19th. Look at the date of the added information at the bottom of the post.

Please be patient. All good things come to those who wait. They are working hard on all the missing functions as they want to get all of it working as we all do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 03:44 PM

A question, if an answer is available -
while the facilities are disabled, are they still making products that were in progress at the time is being disabled? production suspended and will pick up where left off? or when they return everything will be at zero?
Old Jan 23 2021, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
while the facilities are disabled, are they still making products that were in progress at the time is being disabled? production suspended and will pick up where left off? or when they return everything will be at zero?
Hi JNelson,
Sorry, but we don't know the answer to that. I would think they would complete whatever was pending in them, which they would all be done by this time. Only way to really know is to wait until they are added and look.
Old Jan 23 2021, 03:50 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
Great question! I also have a question about the Seeders (all sizes) not showing up in the shortcuts correctly. Any idea when that might be resolved? ETA: I can see the seeder I have chosen for that shortcut "faintly" but it can't be clicked on or used from there. Thanks!

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jan 23 2021 at 03:52 PM. Reason: changed some wording 1637121091
Old Jan 23 2021, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Great question! I also have a question about the Seeders (all sizes) not showing up in the shortcuts correctly. Any idea when that might be resolved? Thanks!
Hi Lisa,
No we don't know when that will be fixed. It has been reported to the developers, but they do have a lot to do yet.
Old Jan 23 2021, 03:53 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
No we don't know when that will be fixed. It has been reported to the developers, but they do have a lot to do yet.
Wow you're quick today Taz! Thanks. Have a good weekend!
Old Jan 23 2021, 07:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The new version is hiding my roses that are in front of a hedge near my house on farm 1. It has to be a bug. Farm ID: 100000230722322. I hope you can fix it, everything else is looking great, keep up the good work.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 23 2021, 08:27 PM

Red face

USER ID number ( 1566476208 )
Farm 33 msg when I Click on my basil planted, the message displayed says basil wil be ready to harvest in 1.6 days instead of 1.6 hours. T message has the wrong time.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 23 2021 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Removed console list as it is not needed
Closed Thread