Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 30 2021, 06:34 PM

Default Irrigation time

Wasn't sure where to post this but have a question and since the time isn't visible when hovering over the irrigator, I didn't know where else to find it - with the HTML5 installation has the irrigation time changed from 20 to 24 hours? Asking for a great many people, thank you for your time AND thank you for ALL of the hard work you all are putting into the game for us all ~Paula USER ID number ( 1254505138 )
Old Jan 30 2021, 06:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfirewolf@gmail.com View Post
Wasn't sure where to post this but have a question and since the time isn't visible when hovering over the irrigator, I didn't know where else to find it - with the HTML5 installation has the irrigation time changed from 20 to 24 hours? Asking for a great many people, thank you for your time AND thank you for ALL of the hard work you all are putting into the game for us all ~Paula USER ID number ( 1254505138 )
Hi Paula,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. The time for the irrigation has not changed. It is still 20 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2021, 08:35 PM

Thank you for letting us know
Old Jan 31 2021, 02:30 PM

bulldozer

I needed to delete some flowers under some trees so i could add more trees, i hid the trees and used the small blue bulldozer to delete some flowers, when i refreshed it had deleted the flowers and the trees which i had hidden .... it did not do this before, i should have only deleted the flowers .....
Old Jan 31 2021, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
bulldozer

I needed to delete some flowers under some trees so i could add more trees, i hid the trees and used the small blue bulldozer to delete some flowers, when i refreshed it had deleted the flowers and the trees which i had hidden .... it did not do this before, i should have only deleted the flowers .....
Hi JNelson

We couldnt reproduce the issue but we will let the developers know.

In which farm did you get the problem?

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 31 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Old Jan 31 2021, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

We couldn't reproduce the issue but we will let the developers know.

In which farm did you get the problem?
it was on one of my alts the icon for creating a link is grey out so i no way to get you there -----

to help you recreate -
the check mark was in the tree section of wrench, i clicked on the trees and chose hide all trees, then proceeded to use the small blue bulldozer to delete the outer few layers of flowers, when i refreshed the field , it had deleted the flowers and the hidden trees ............
Old Jan 31 2021, 03:30 PM

Quote:
it was on one of my alts the icon for creating a link is grey out so i no way to get you there -----

to help you recreate -
the check mark was in the tree section of wrench, i clicked on the trees and chose hide all trees, then proceeded to use the small blue bulldozer to delete the outer few layers of flowers, when i refreshed the field , it had deleted the flowers and the hidden trees ............

Ok, thanks.

Just in case you need us to check on other account, just post here the id number for that account, it is showing in the message above the game screen, and the farm number we have to visit.
Old Jan 31 2021, 03:33 PM

while i am on tool topic, the mulit planter is planting trees over the edge about 2 rows worth instead of stopping at the field edge
Old Jan 31 2021, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Ok, thanks.

Just in case you need us to check on other account, just post here the id number for that account, it is showing in the message above the game screen, and the farm number we have to visit.

field 5
Old Jan 31 2021, 03:39 PM

Quote:
field 5
Thank you

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity