Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2021, 04:35 PM

User ID: 1495750248
grr For the last few days, when I use the search on my quest farm, and select the 'hide non-matching items' option (which I have always done) so that I can harvest/plant etc., a single item; now it harvests everything according to the size of the tool I'm using! It removes all the harvests that are ready, even though I have them hidden, rather than just the one I searched/selected. I have my quest farm (14) selected, so you should land on it. It's very frustrating.
Old Feb 17 2021, 04:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
User ID: 1495750248
grr For the last few days, when I use the search on my quest farm, and select the 'hide non-matching items' option (which I have always done) so that I can harvest/plant etc., a single item; now it harvests everything according to the size of the tool I'm using! It removes all the harvests that are ready, even though I have them hidden, rather than just the one I searched/selected. I have my quest farm (14) selected, so you should land on it. It's very frustrating.
Hi Unmasqued,
This is known that it is harvesting everything in the area of the tool, hidden or not. Do not know when or if the developers will fix this any time soon. Only thing I can suggest is use a smaller tool or don't plant multiple crops in a staggered area for now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2021, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default 100000486606083 )user I D

i can not go to market or get my animals
Old Feb 17 2021, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2shoes View Post
i can not go to market or get my animals
Hi Tommy2shoes,
The market is not available yet. The animals can be harvested, but some are not seeing the information showing how much you got. If you refresh the farm after harvesting them you will see that they say ready in so many hours, so they did harvest. You may have to restart your farms to see the amounts change in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2021, 03:33 AM

Default Watermill Not Visible 1254505138

Hello,
I don't want to be a bother but since the conversion, I can't see my Watermills. Let's just focus on F1 and if that appears, when I remember the other farms I'm sure they will too. I have cleared my cache, rebooted, and all of that to no avail - I can see where it should be & the store insists there is one already there but it is invisible - I remember someone talking about the watermills but for the life of me I can't find the information - any assistance will be appreciated
Thanks,
Paula
Old Feb 18 2021, 04:43 AM

Chrome/88.0.4324.150 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

How do I correct this error?
Old Feb 18 2021, 05:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfirewolf@gmail.com View Post
Hello,
I don't want to be a bother but since the conversion, I can't see my Watermills. Let's just focus on F1 and if that appears, when I remember the other farms I'm sure they will too. I have cleared my cache, rebooted, and all of that to no avail - I can see where it should be & the store insists there is one already there but it is invisible - I remember someone talking about the watermills but for the life of me I can't find the information - any assistance will be appreciated
Thanks,
Paula
Hi Paula,

The developers are aware that some of the watermills are not showing up. It seems to be the ones that were bought a long time ago, placed in a particular rotation. It's up to you if you want to continue to wait and see if they can be fixed or wait until when the Facility Manager is back see if it's still showing up in there and you can still use it via the FM, should it still not be showing up on your farm at that time. The Facility Manager would be easier for you to know which watermills were on which farms rather than going farm to farm to search for them with the search tool.

As facilities can't be worked yet by friends, if I had one missing, I would probably wait a while longer and see if it turns up. If I didn't want to wait, as they are coins, I would just put one on a farm that I knew has never had one on it and then if they were fixed I would then think about whether or not I needed them all.

If you still can't remember which of your farms the other watermills are on, if you wish and haven't tried yet, you can use the search tool in your tool box in each of your farms to search for the watermill and see if it tells you one is present on the farm and you can see it, or if it's telling you one is there but you can't see it. If you can't see it but you can see a decorative watermill building you could try moving the decorative one and see if the facility version is underneath it.

If you decided not to wait and bought a new one, if/when the missing ones were fixed you could end up with more than one of those facilities on the same farm. If at that time you wanted both to of them to produce goods, you'd have to move one of them to a farm that doesn't already have one on it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 18 2021, 06:10 AM

My user ID is 644753649. I've noticed that, even though I have the purple hand, I'm not able to move things around on my farm, & I'm unable to layer things on my farms at the moment. I wasn't sure if this is a bug or if these features haven't been enabled as yet.
Old Feb 18 2021, 06:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniePratt View Post
My user ID is 644753649. I've noticed that, even though I have the purple hand, I'm not able to move things around on my farm, & I'm unable to layer things on my farms at the moment. I wasn't sure if this is a bug or if these features haven't been enabled as yet.
Hi JenniePratt,

The purple freestyle designer allows you to almost fully overlap something with another item that isn't fields for crops or trees or flowers. There has to be at least one small clear space clear where you are moving an item to, the size a pine tree would use, in order to overlap it with another item, so you should be able to do that with decor, buildings, facilities and for overlapping waters.

Any form of layering fields for crops, trees, flowers or something else on top of those is not what the freestyle designer is intended for. If that is what you mean when you say you can't layer, we are aware that not all methods used before the migration to layer those are working. I am sorry, but we can't help you with that as we are not permitted to allow anyone to post which ones might be working, the instructions for doing them or any other tricks that people like to do in the game. At this time the concentration is on getting the game back to normal game play as the game was intended to be played without all the various tricks. We are unable to tell you at the moment if those that were working prior to the move and may not be now, will work again in the future.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 18 2021, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mary-Ann Evans,
I found you only stables on your farm 18. There isn't one on your farm 1.
hmmm.....i will check that out....have no idea how they would have gotten there but better there than lost for good...lol....................thank you: )
Closed Thread