Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 29 2024, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Sports Equipment Factory need to be changed to Sports Accessories Factory too for the horse hair.

I know I'm being picky but if it's not correct the facility won't come up
It is done, thanks.

If you find anything more, please send me those in a private message.
Old May 01 2024, 08:39 AM

Exclamation

The semi trucks are autofilling when they are checked off.

Started last night.

I clicked them off so I could get my chicken part of a quest done but they are automatically refilling regardless of the clicks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Semi truck failure.jpg (76.5 KB, 6 views)

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~

Last edited by marymarcel; May 01 2024 at 09:06 AM.
Old May 01 2024, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
The semi trucks are autofilling when they are checked off.

Started last night.

I clicked them off so I could get my chicken part of a quest done but they are automatically refilling regardless of the clicks.

Hi Beth

You still have active the privilage from April farm pass for Increase capacity by 10% for facilities producing common ingredients and the Semi Trailer is one of them.

That is why you can see 105% or 106% in utilization instead. They will probably were loaded and then you unchecked them.
Old May 01 2024, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Beth

You still have active the privilage from April farm pass for Increase capacity by 10% for facilities producing common ingredients and the Semi Trailer is one of them.

That is why you can see 105% or 106% in utilization instead. They will probably were loaded and then you unchecked them.
I unchecked the chicken from being loaded so I could use it for my quest that I have ongoing and still it loads automatically and I cannot get my quest done. I spent almost all night on the game waiting for it to be under 100% and when I got it to be under 100%, I went to click the chicken to be worked, I was not able to as it already refilled and it is checked off so it could not refill without me actively clicking it.

Beth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chicken refilling when checked off.jpg (20.5 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by BethFB; May 01 2024 at 09:35 AM.
Old May 01 2024, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I unchecked the chicken from being loaded so I could use it for my quest that I have ongoing and still it loads automatically and I cannot get my quest done. I spent almost all night on the game waiting for it to be under 100% and when I got it to be under 100%, I went to click the chicken to be worked, I was not able to as it already refilled and it is checked off so it could not refill without me actively clicking it.

Beth
Hi Beth,
You will have to wait until it get s down far enough for you to select starting a chicken. Even if they refill when you use the start all it will count for the quest as soon as it is able to fill them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2024, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Beth,
You will have to wait until it get s down far enough for you to select starting a chicken. Even if they refill when you use the start all it will count for the quest as soon as it is able to fill them.
I did that and it automatically refilled without me clicking on it. I unclicked the chicken to make sure that I COULD CLICK IT MYSELF AND GET THE QUEST ITEM FULFILLED but it automatically refilled regardless.

Beth

Old May 01 2024, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did that and it automatically refilled without me clicking on it. I unclicked the chicken to make sure that I COULD CLICK IT MYSELF AND GET THE QUEST ITEM FULFILLED but it automatically refilled regardless.

Beth
Hi Beth,
Even if it auto refills with the Start All. It should count for the quest. If it is over the 100% then there is nothing you can do even if you uncheck it until it gets down to where it allows you to start at least one batch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2024, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Hi Beth,
Even if it auto refills with the Start All. It should count for the quest. If it is over the 100% then there is nothing you can do even if you uncheck it until it gets down to where it allows you to start at least one batch.
It is unclicked so it should not be refilling at all. I unclicked the chicken at around 2am central time and when I logged in around 9am central time, I should have had plenty of chicken to collect and able to click to refill it but I was not able to get the chicken part of the quest started as it was already refilled.

I have several semi's and they're all the same thing, the chicken is turned off so it should be going down with each 30 minutes passing by but they keep on refilling.

Old May 01 2024, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It is unclicked so it should not be refilling at all. I unclicked the chicken at around 2am central time and when I logged in around 9am central time, I should have had plenty of chicken to collect and able to click to refill it but I was not able to get the chicken part of the quest started as it was already refilled.

I have several semi's and they're all the same thing, the chicken is turned off so it should be going down with each 30 minutes passing by but they keep on refilling.
Hi BethFB,
They can only refill if you are using the Start All for your facilities. They do not refill automatically. As they are still over 100% then you will not be able to start a batch of chicken until you see more than just the Start Batch button in the box for those. This is because you had the additional production privelege from the April Farm Pass. There is nothing you or we can do until those semi-trucks get back under the 100%.
Old May 01 2024, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Hi BethFB,
They can only refill if you are using the Start All for your facilities. They do not refill automatically. As they are still over 100% then you will not be able to start a batch of chicken until you see more than just the Start Batch button in the box for those. This is because you had the additional production privelege from the April Farm Pass. There is nothing you or we can do until those semi-trucks get back under the 100%.
I only hit the collect all button on the semi's to collect all the production that is there and not touch the chicken which is unclicked so it should realistically be going down by now, but even when I hit start all, with the semi's all clicked off, shouldn't they not have any production ongoing and it should all be under 100% by now? As that is what happens with all of the other factories and clients when you don't want to have items used to save up on. Unless this is a glitch, the quest that I am doing will go to waste.

Beth

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending