Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 05 2010, 04:37 PM

I followed a link from here once to a great farm. You landed on a big ship in the middle of a sea. It was very neat.
I can see not wanting to get stuck in an outhouse
Old Jul 05 2010, 04:55 PM

Where or how do you plant green tea???

Thank you for your reply!!

NanaJean
Old Jul 05 2010, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaJeans Farm View Post
Where or how do you plant green tea???

Thank you for your reply!!

NanaJean
You go to seeds, and plant "tea" not green tea.
Old Jul 05 2010, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default I need HELP

I moved my animals to another farm and they are all gone I put them inside and it was working great and now they are gone.. PLease help me
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
tha tis my farm I guess
Old Jul 05 2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by margory View Post
I want to give a big thank you for coming up with new factories just when we seem to get bored, But i have one big suggestion, i know we have 4 farms to plant, BUT as the factories come up were running out of planting space. we need more crops more room for factories , we should be allowed two more farms and ones that can only be used for crops,no building or factories to be put on them
I wouldnt have a problem if we can layer our crops,
but i dont understand it and our friends that can or do do it, cant show us because you have to be not online to plant is this legal can you teach us how if it is then there will be no need for new farms, please can someone let me know thanks. get back to me at indigoeyes@shaw.ca
You don't have to be off-line to plant layered crops. I do it all the time. I did a write-up on how to do it and will be happy to send you the instructions. Since I started layering, I really don't need another farm. All the space I was using for trees and flowers is now being used much more effectively because I plant all three on the same plot of land. If anyone else wants my instructions, visit my farm and leave me your email.
Old Jul 05 2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatfan View Post
I moved my animals to another farm and they are all gone I put them inside and it was working great and now they are gone.. PLease help me
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
tha tis my farm I guess
You can't move animals between farms in the buildings. To fix this put your building back in storage and move it to the original farm. Your animals will all be in it. Move them out of the building and into storage and move the animals to the next farm. Then move the building to the next farm and put your animals back in it. I know...it is a pain.
Old Jul 05 2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
You don't have to be off-line to plant layered crops. I do it all the time. I did a write-up on how to do it and will be happy to send you the instructions. Since I started layering, I really don't need another farm. All the space I was using for trees and flowers is now being used much more effectively because I plant all three on the same plot of land. If anyone else wants my instructions, visit my farm and leave me your email.
If you're putting trees n flowers on the fields, no, you don't have to be 'offline'
but the other type of layering, fields ontop of fields, you do have to be offline for. Both of which is a risk, as it can corrupt your farm data, proceed at your own risk.
Old Jul 05 2010, 07:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just like Farm Town to do this! The best, getting better all the time!!
Fabulous new introductions, I am hoping for sand for the beaches, since making them out of dirt paths looks kind of hokey! However, I am most grateful for the wonderful and thoughtful things you do introduce to the game!

Gnome Land

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2010, 07:47 PM

OK - so this is a great update - but it would be nice to be able to chop snow pines (which "we" have) as well as the other three... Sigh.
Old Jul 05 2010, 08:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i like the new updates but the fish farm can't be worked by others . i was wondering why not .

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread