Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 21 2011, 02:23 PM

I hope the devs release this update soon...considering there is a hurricane that is projected to hit Florida, and the devs are in Miami FL.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Aug 21 2011, 02:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I already snuck in there Taz...sigh...
Old Aug 21 2011, 02:26 PM

Takes me up to 2 days to get just one refill done.
Can certainly do with a 'load all' button, maybe purchased like the all in one plower/harvester option.
Old Aug 21 2011, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
I hope the devs release this update soon...considering there is a hurricane that is projected to hit Florida, and the devs are in Miami FL.
The hurricane isn't supposed to be very strong, but it could hit Miami, so hopefully Raul and the other dev's realize it and release F11 and new levels. (Just joking of course)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Aug 21 2011, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
I already snuck in there Taz...sigh...
No need to sneak in....the door is always open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2011, 04:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

lol...I am bored...if the update does not come soon, I am gonna end up spending my FC on multiple facilities and other goodies, just to be doing something new. I have a small reserve, but it is getting smaller and smaller...

OBTW : has anyone else looked up all the things you can do/make with juniper berries? I did...kind of cool. I should do that for all the unused crops and trees...maybe the research would keep me busy.

Also have a frustration, have worked around all the shortages, for the most part, except for crabs (bought too many multiple facilities...lol) but no matter how many sea coasts, large and small I buy, there is always only enough to fill the facilities that take them to 98 to 99 percent. After 4 days of adding a couple each day, I am getting frustrated. Oh, and since when do they put any kind of flour in beer? when I researched that, I found that it was grains, not flour from rice or corn to extend things.

Last edited by susme48; Aug 21 2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: ps
Old Aug 21 2011, 05:15 PM

i looked and NEVER in over a yr has an update ever rolled out on a sun (
Old Aug 21 2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischellesteelersfan View Post
i looked and NEVER in over a yr has an update ever rolled out on a sun (

I don't ever remember an update on Sunday..My next best guess this coming Friday.
Fritz
Old Aug 21 2011, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
lol...I am bored...if the update does not come soon, I am gonna end up spending my FC on multiple facilities and other goodies, just to be doing something new. I have a small reserve, but it is getting smaller and smaller...

OBTW : has anyone else looked up all the things you can do/make with juniper berries? I did...kind of cool. I should do that for all the unused crops and trees...maybe the research would keep me busy.

Also have a frustration, have worked around all the shortages, for the most part, except for crabs (bought too many multiple facilities...lol) but no matter how many sea coasts, large and small I buy, there is always only enough to fill the facilities that take them to 98 to 99 percent. After 4 days of adding a couple each day, I am getting frustrated. Oh, and since when do they put any kind of flour in beer? when I researched that, I found that it was grains, not flour from rice or corn to extend things.
Sorry but I told the developers to take today off since they worked until late last nite fixing the problem with the servers.
Take a look at my farm 6. I have bought a lot of small seacoasts and filled up a lot of that farm with them. Still have to wait 3 days to get enough crabs to fill all requirements, but it would be a lot more if I had less seacoasts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2011, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Sorry but I told the developers to take today off since they worked until late last nite fixing the problem with the servers.
Take a look at my farm 6. I have bought a lot of small seacoasts and filled up a lot of that farm with them. Still have to wait 3 days to get enough crabs to fill all requirements, but it would be a lot more if I had less seacoasts.
Raul, the new farm and levels needs to be out by Wednesday to get it out before the hurricane gets there. Tuesday would be better then you will have time to evacuate.
Closed Thread