Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 09 2012, 02:10 PM

NO, they can have it so that if we click/mouse over them then "Game Figures" would appear over them or something saying they are decorations only. That is non-sense thinking that we are that dumb - thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Im sure if the people looked too much like "us" we would have people thinking they actually were other players and think there was something wrong with the game since they couldnt chat with them
Old Aug 09 2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Im sure if the people looked too much like "us" we would have people thinking they actually were other players and think there was something wrong with the game since they couldnt chat with them
yeah, you are prob right... and then some players would complain if they could not change the clothes on the peeps.... but then some complain even if they have nothing to complain about.

Old Aug 09 2012, 02:51 PM
Account Not Linked

This is unrelated to the current topic, the question that I have is will there be another farm (16) with the next releace? Thanks
Old Aug 09 2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
This is unrelated to the current topic, the question that I have is will there be another farm (16) with the next releace? Thanks
Hi, Raul usually tells us in the first post of this thread if they are releasing new farms in the next release, he has not done so this time, so most likely there wont be one on the next release. We do not know when or if there will be a farm 16, only the devs know that.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 09 2012, 03:07 PM

Moderator question: So many posts here about Flash Player & Adobe being the problem since the new FT update came out. But SK still instructs us to clear browser cache, uninstall/reboot/reinstall flash player, etc., as the standard to correct problems using FT BEFORE contacting SK for help. So, if downloading the new flash player is the problem or suspected problem, at what point will you instruct us differently? I've already followed the standard SK instructions. Concerned how information is dissiminated. Thread is for discussion, np. But how will SK protect us regarding the game and inform us on this issue? Not sure what to expect from you. tyvm, appreciate all efforts on our behalf.
Old Aug 09 2012, 03:13 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
Moderator question: So many posts here about Flash Player & Adobe being the problem since the new FT update came out. But SK still instructs us to clear browser cache, uninstall/reboot/reinstall flash player, etc., as the standard to correct problems using FT BEFORE contacting SK for help. So, if downloading the new flash player is the problem or suspected problem, at what point will you instruct us differently? I've already followed the standard SK instructions. Concerned how information is dissiminated. Thread is for discussion, np. But how will SK protect us regarding the game and inform us on this issue? Not sure what to expect from you. tyvm, appreciate all efforts on our behalf.
As posted in this new release...........
Quote:
Known Issues

- Flash crashing: We are still researching this issue, we will post again when we have more information.
This thread and Help and Support will be updated as soon as we have more information to pass on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 09 2012, 03:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
NO, they can have it so that if we click/mouse over them then "Game Figures" would appear over them or something saying they are decorations only. That is non-sense thinking that we are that dumb - thank you.
It was a joke, dont worry be happy

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 09 2012, 03:21 PM

Thanks! I did just see that. But I had to go looking for it. Thank you for your response.

Follow-up, just so I will understand what I have to do. If I have problems, I should NOT follow SK instructions and just wait several days watching the first page of the release to see if there is an instruction how to repair or better my gaming? Do SK instructions still state to reinstall flash player to repair/fend off problems?? thx in advance for your response.
Old Aug 09 2012, 03:25 PM

Btw, meaning this above query in the nicest way Just hoping for clarity, thx.
Old Aug 09 2012, 03:36 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
Thanks! I did just see that. But I had to go looking for it. Thank you for your response.

Follow-up, just so I will understand what I have to do. If I have problems, I should NOT follow SK instructions and just wait several days watching the first page of the release to see if there is an instruction how to repair or better my gaming? Do SK instructions still state to reinstall flash player to repair/fend off problems?? thx in advance for your response.
Hi there,

Whenever there is a problem with the game, there is a process of elimination to go through, which is what you've been seeing and doing (clearing caches etc), then internet speed/connection, then game connection etc. It really depends on what the problem is as to what you try next, which is what the top post in each official thread is for.

Unfortunately this current issue with flash was an update from Adobe that was released at the same time as our New Release. Although the problem is wide spread, it's not game wide, which means it's more difficult to pin down exactly where the problem is. For example there are many members using the flash in question and are connected to the same servers as those posting issues, but are having no problems with it on either FF or chrome.

If you believe the problem is down to flash player and you have tried the usual fixes, all you can do is wait, either for Adobe to update, or if possible the devs to find a solution that will work for everyone. Just keep an eye on the various threads, someone is bound to post to say when their issue is fixed, and as I've already said, we as moderators, will keep the threads updated as soon as we know.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread