Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2016, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Lee C View Post
I'm not able to buy certain things in the store,,It looks like only the items that has a choice of angles(two) to choose from (like a building or hill for example). Any items that has no angles to choose from can be bought. Anyway, here is what happens,,,I go to store and choose for example a house to buy, then 2 angle shots show up of the item and i pick one (tried both angles too) I then go to my farm to place the item on it and the item don't show up, it's like I never bought it(this started last night, 6/29/16). I have done all the clean up things on here to see if that helped, it did not. I use Chrome browser. Just thought I'd let you know what's going on my farm town.
Hi Debbie,
They just release a fix for this. Please reload your farms and try again. If that doesn't work, try clearing your memcache again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2016, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following update:
Post-Release Updates - June 30th, 4:30PM

- All these fish / Turbo Boat related bugs are now fixed:

- When fishing there were extra duplicated (Large) fish in your storage
- When moving water items using the Free Style Designer hands, they always default to the original rotation
- Some users were finding rivers and lakes in their harvest storage
- Correct amount of bonus fish ending up in the storage of the employer and employee without needing to reload the game
- When fishing for others, the text '[Object]' is showing up instead of the amount of bonus received
- When fishing by yourself the game was incorrectly showing messages like this one: "Jones has just added 2 (fish) to your storage."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2016, 11:31 PM

Default tysvm :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
You are a genius.Raul needs to hire you! This does work,and isn't really a inconvenience. Thank You Genius!
I love this game, my checkbook hates it! My husband hates it more lol Hey Raul, Want to hire me? I work from home, Have a gaming computer 16gb Ram lol Open to offers as long as i still have time to play my game or do you pay me to play my game? see at end for my computer specs.

Thank you really, you are so sweet. I spend more time helping other people with their farms, setting them up and teaching them the game than playing my own, ask my neighbors, I don't even know why my sweet farm town family keeps me around honestly. I do help them weekly with facs and clients but I'm not a daily helper like many devoted people are.

I always look for ways to help the game improve, but I bug the devs they may not like me. I was submitting this long list of wants bi-weekly. They have enacted from my list many suggestions including: exchange all, send all gifts buttons; hide crop or specific items; freeze avatar; co-op go directly to your fac to start production button (bef we had to close co-op, open fac mngr, find fac start production on that facility for that product); and about 10 ++ more suggestions that I've asked or suggested to them. So they really do listen.

The Lookout Tower, my suggestion, and Super Neighbor probably came to life because Rob T and I talked about the many friends that I have who were either sick, or in the hospital, or on vacation. I also login to many people's accounts to help them adjust fac mngr when I see things that are off, ie: need more sawmills, ink and pigment, sugar mills, paper mills, etc. I go in and kind of look things over and suggest what they can do to help their game out to make it more productive and give them a list of what to do or adjust. I also guide them as to what type of game do they want to play, full throttle, posting, working facs clients, do they plan on doing the quests, I explain those and the advantages and some disadvantages. Explain the lifelines, groups, support. There are many even in their 30's that I am finding who are returning to the game again. Yay lol

So the new returning ones are coming in lost. I am guiding the ones I find as to what to do, how to work with the facility mngr and set it up. I wish Slashkey would set up some videos on How To on their site so I don't have to send people to youtube.com for videos. They need to learn about configuring the Preferences, what does what, the Facility Manager how to link it to all of the farms. I wish it would default to all farms but with us owning just one farm in the beginning, it links to 1 farm only. Devs if any of you reads this...I'll add this to my list, put in a switch to when the 2nd farm is added, it automatically changes the facility mngr to add in ALL farms to it from the default "Current farm".

Anyway with the super neighbor, now we get the xp, percentage of products, etc. It's an excellent way for us to get credit and xp for the hard work that we put in to the game.

I did ask for access to the Farm Status Manager as we visit a friends farm so we didn't have to go farm to farm looking to see what work needs to be done. They came up with the Tool Lookout Tower. Of course, I had to buy that. I think they could have given the thing to me, stemmed from my idea come on lol The list goes on, but if you tell them what you want, they really do listen. It helps us all with our gaming experience and it is more enjoyable. About a month ago, each time I arrived on my own farms a tool appeared in my hands to work with, after that was done, next tool appeared, like you were hired to work your own farms. I LOVED it and Bam it's gone, over 2 weeks now. I wish they would bring that back to us. Pleaseeee that was so nice. I am having issues with my transplanter, friend(s) are not. Mine is loosing trees when I move them. Jamie's is not. So it might be just in my game and not overall gaming experience and maybe a bad SERVER issue. I want back on SERVER 2 guys. Pleaseeeee put me back on good ole Server 2 Get me out of the 30's pleaseee lol I want my server back lol. They know what I'm talking about. I've been bugging them about it. It's like the city in which you live. They have me living in Timbuktu right now lol
Cathy
ps with a cherry on top? hehehe
CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool SLC8040AD Gaming Computer:
Tower System
Intel Core i7 Processor
Windows 10 Home
2TB Drive
16GB RAM
4.0GHz Processor
Quad-Core
nVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
DVD Writer
Old Jul 01 2016, 08:55 AM

I know this doesn't go here but I couldn't find where to get a new question started. When are we going to get some July 4th items up and when are you going to dump the Daddy's day stuff? So sorry in advance. ~~Deb!~~
Old Jul 01 2016, 09:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi all

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas in our Suggestion section.